This political forum is getting really boring : Swingers Discussion 88874
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThis political forum is getting really boring
TOPIC: This political forum is getting really boring
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like it isn't screwed up at the hospitals now.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't know. I've got Kaiser. ;-)

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
You're lucky they didn't call out the bomb sniffing dogs and perform a full rectal cavity search on you for that. I hear most of those TSA guys are neo-cons, and you know how much they like doing rectal "searches" on people, when they're not on their coffee breaks they typically spend toe-tapping in the airport bathroom stalls.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Yeah, the last time I flew, from Sacramento to San Diego, I made the mistake of putting my boarding pass back in my bag between when it was checked at the end of the line to the metal detector, a distance of about 10 feet.

I had to wait until the $8 an hour security guard got my bag, got my pass, had to put my bag through the xray again, hold up the pass like I was taking a mug shot, and then walk through the metal detector. Another ten minutes.

Like a fucking bomb is going to drop from the sky in that ten feet.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
"After nine eleven I have traveled 7 times and every time I am searched three times in each direction...Fuck them..."

I know, it's retarded. I've seen 9 year old kids, nuns, and aged grandmothers selected for "additional screening" for domestic travel. We're told we can't take bottles of water through security, have to take our shoes off to get them x-rayed, lap tops must come out of bags, and now they want to implement technology to take nude photos of us for travel.

But very infrequently are these rules mandated when flying IN to the USA from most third world countries. Hell, you could almost get a suitcase nuke through security when flying in from Dubai if you really wanted to.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Tough Shit....Good, Dont like it stay the fuck out...After nine eleven I have traveled 7 times and every time I am searched three times in each direction...Fuck them...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Who knew you can't get Brazil to expedite a visa through their embassy in less than 4 working days? Apparently they're pissed at Americans for forcing Brazilian tourists to get finger printed when they come here on holiday or some such ....

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Got pushed back, leaving tomorrow. Good thing, now I'm staying over in Brasilia for the weekend though.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Ms Clinton meaner than a Dyke with a dildo with dead batteries...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
yup and Leahy diserved it...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 69   End
TOPIC: This political forum is getting really boring