This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work : Swingers Discussion 2172911051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThis is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work
TOPIC: This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perf it would still be easier if they access it online. With the new proposed universal checks, ALL legal purchases would go through a FFL. Illegal would still be sold out of the trunk of a car. IF the government does decide on a mandatory buyback, they will use the FFL records. Searching every home is just not feasible.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
FJ

My father owned a gun shop for 45 years. It was his only source of income, and the biggest in the tri-state area until the big box stores like Gander, Cabelas moved in. We were selling over 3000 guns per year. It's not a big deal when the ATF CALLS to trace a gun. You take the info down, go to your records for that year and call them back and fax the form.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
cough cough... Facial recognition software.... cough cough.

If you buy weapons and ammunition from a store with working cameras, they do not even need you to provide identification. When they process your Credit Card or other means of electronic transactions, you are time stamped.

The cameras can be viewed based upon these points in time and facial recognition software can search the DMV for your face and make a match of the weapons and ammunition sold.

Is this method the most accurate? No. But it is one of many means that the government can use to track what you buy and sell. So unless you buy and sell weapons off the grid... Which I doubt that you will go around with a few thousand dollars in cash. (I don't like having more than 50 USD on my person) You are using some form of electronic transactions.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Walmart and guns?????

In this area Wally does not sell guns. It appears that they committed too many felonies by not doing the background checks properly. The feds jerked their FFL's and they paid the fines but did not resubmit for a new FFL. and I learned all of this from wally workers who like to share. I'm pro gun but if you can not make sure you are not selling guns to bad guys you should not be selling guns. I am not a wally world hater or supporter, but this one surprised me.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Are your records on paper or on the computer? When affordable digital records are easier to store, takes less time, and probably going to happen even with small independent dealers. Just not having a BATF agent intruding in your business would be a plus for having internet accessible records. This is already done with DOT with many large business where records can be inspected without sending agents into the field. Many large trucking companies rarely have onsite inspections that give access electronically to DOT. Because of this their trucks are often waved through at inspection points.

Convenience does not mean that it is good for the people though. But comply and Uncle Sam will pat you on the back.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
All the more reason people need to support local, independent business.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
As the case with walmart they can quickly have a print out of every AR sold and to who.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Perf, consider the data and speed at which your home computer can spit out. Now the federal data base is on super computers. If they wish to confiscate guns it would take more manpower hours to confiscate them, than actually search for guns over database. Yes paper trails would be much more difficult, and fortunately probably most small FFL are still storing paper.

One of the problems with mass confiscation is that it will take time to physically do this nationwide. They could not waste time on searching every home, that would be impossible, so the data is imperative.

NO DATA, no gun confiscation.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
WASHINGTON -- The Department of Homeland Security has launched a program to "facilitate and accelerate the adoption" of small, unmanned drones by police and other public safety agencies, an effort that an agency official admitted faces "a very big hurdle having to do with privacy." Hows this the Huffypost

huffingtonpostdot com/2012/05/22/drones-dhs-program-unmanned-aircraft-police_n_1537074.html

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Outdoors so who the hell post the truth then ??? YOU?????????

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 78   End
TOPIC: This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work