This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work : Swingers Discussion 2172911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThis is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work
TOPIC: This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep I did too

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I love it!!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17139 posts)
Conservative State Rep wrote back to Letter Opposing Concealed Carry “By all means, leave.” FEBRUARY 25, 2013

You have to love when a Conservative politician stands their ground and tells a Liberal to go away. After Rev. Audette Fulbright wrote a letter to Representative Hans Hunt opposing concealed carry laws, he took into account that he’s a 4th generation citizen of Wyoming, and that in America people deserve the freedom to carry a gun – so he wrote back “By all means, leave”

“Was it blunt? Yes. Would I apologize? No,” Hunt said in an interview with the Star-Tribune. He said later: “If I had to do it again, would I sit and think about how to phrase my words more carefully? Probably.”

Read the full correspondence below:

Fulbright’s(Liberal) email:

Dear Representative,

I hope you are taking care of yourself during this busy session. I know it is a challenging, compressed time.

I am writing to express my grave concern about House Bill 105. Ample evidence has shown that schools and guns do not mix, and in particular, guns in the hands of amateurs/non-professionals is extremely dangerous, especially in any highly-charged situation. to expose our children to greater risk in their schools by encouraging more guns on campuses is something that we cannot allow.

My husband and I moved to Wyoming not too long ago. We believed it was a good place to raise children. With the recent and reactive expansion of gun laws and the profoundly serious dangers of fracking, we find we are seriously reconsidering our decision, which is wrenching to all of us. However, the safety of our family must come first. We are waiting to see what the legislature does this session. I know of other new-to-Wyoming families in similar contemplation. Your choices matter. It would be sad to see an exodus of educated, childrearing age adults from Wyoming as a result of poor lawmaking.

sincerely,

Rev. Audette Fulbright

Hunt’s(Conservative) response:

Rev. Fulbright,

I’ll be blunt. If you don’t like the political atmosphere of Wyoming, then by all means, leave. We, who have been here a very long time (I am proudly 4th generation) are quite proud of our independent heritage. I don’t expect a “mass exodus” from our state just because we’re standing up for our rights. As to your comments on fracking, I would point out that you’re basing your statement on “dangers” that have not been scientifically founded or proved as of yet.

It offends me to no end when liberal out-of-staters such as yourself move into Wyoming, trying to get away from where they came from, and then pompously demand that Wyoming conform to their way of thinking. We are, and will continue to be, a state which stands a head above the rest in terms of economic security. Our ability to do that is, in large part, to our “live and let live” mentality when it comes to allowing economic development, and limiting government oversight. So, to conclude, if you’re so worried about what our legislature is working on, then go back home.

Sincerely,

Hans Hunt

Representative Hans Hunt

House District 02

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Why would anyone from a town most famous for being the home of an anti American domestic terrorist and one of the highest per capita crime rates in America have anything to say about crime and the people of any other city?

city-data dot com/crime/crime-Red-Bluff-California dot h tml

Crickets?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Huh?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
What about the small ones that don't give a rats ass about their own people.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Why would anyone from a town most famous for being the home of an anti American domestic terrorist and one of the highest per capita crime rates in America have anything to say about crime and the people of any other city?

city-data dot com/crime/crime-Red-Bluff-California dot h tml

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacp:

What the hell are you talking about?

The shield is our nuclear missiles. Our ICBMs, our nuclear tipped missiles, ect.

You being a gun rights individual and supporter of the idea that you keep the bad guys at bay with having the bigger gun as your shield ought to appreciate the idea that MAD keeps the big bad nations away.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Wow. Is all I can say. You really think that the missle shield can stop every warhead.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

That is why we have no need to fear invasion by those who can overthrow the US. Everyone with nukes will also fear the use of a nuke against them. So if the national policy was that any operation we must undertake will be started with complete devestation upon the nation invading our shores, no one would attack.

As for 9/11 like attacks, by the time you get the attacker, the point no longer matters to the people around them. For the people in Afghanistan, the last ten years have been just another in a long history of big players fighting in their nation... To them it is as normal as breathing.

You need big military's to fight other big and expensive military forces. Because of our nuclear shield, we have ensured no single or group of nations will invade.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 78   End
TOPIC: This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work