This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work : Swingers Discussion 2172911071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThis is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work
TOPIC: This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 78 of 78 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was one of the first to put a bulletbutton on an AR and took it to to the Ca Doj for clarification to see if it were legal under the cali assaust weapons law. they took a good look at it but it took a tool to release the magazine and finally had to admit it was a legal gun, we made a few calls and folks were putting them together again within an hour. again.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
the "man" has run my prints and background checksat least a dozen times this year and my SSN and drivers license about a dozen on weapons purchases. so yep I'm pretty sure I fit the bill as a good guy. I just went through the initial paperwork for another FBI check again last week. I'm so squeaky clean I need oiled. I do not break the firearms laws. I might start a big pissing contest and light some folks up about them but I do not cross the line.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Everyone thinks he's one of the "good guys".

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I'm good for background checks on all sales but that is where it ends. They should not have access to the knowledge of what I'm buying or where it is. The goal is to keep the guns out of the bad guys hands not to keep track of what the good guys have and where they keep them.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
first in again.

Without entering the nitty gritty of gun controls, any ban which would affect gang violence, would have to be a ban on all hand guns or weapons smaller than a three foot long rifle.

Why? Because the gang member couldn't fit a three foot long rifle in the back waist band of his pants or draw it as fast as a hand gun. He couldn't toss it away as easily, or wipe it clean of finger prints fast enough.

In general, the inconvenience of the rifle would make random murders... Difficult at the least.

Sense this isn't happening, you might as well have no ban at all.

Now for the nitty gritty of gun control.

Changes which would help, but not stop gun violence.

1) Mandatory 100% accounting for all sales, trades or gifts of all fire arms... Namely hand guns or other smaller weapons than three feet in length. (length is determined by original intent of the rifle, not modifications)

2) Mandatory background checks for all buyers.

With a system set up for this, this really wouldn't take more than a few minutes if the gun sellers were to be given access to the data base at every stand and in every store.

3) This one is the most important change... But it isn't to gun laws, it is to society... Fix this damn, broken piece of shit society we have, before the damned thing sinks and takes every last one of use under.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7425 posts)
foxnews. com/us/2013/02/18/chicago-top-cop-says-pro-second-amendment-pols-hurt-public-safety/

Wrong link before.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
woot, second posting about this same issue here and I am first in both.

1) These drones would be bound by the same legal rules that the police are bound by. Warrants for anything that happens inside your home, unless screams for help, smell of fire or other obvious safety issues which would give any cop the ability to bust down your door.

2) Anyone and their uncle should have expected this day to come. hell Fox entertainment projected its coming almost 15 years ago with dark angel and the police/killer drones in that tv series. (boy jessica alba is still hot.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7425 posts)
You get very stupid and demonstrate total ignorance of our constitution and blame everyone else. If this butthead can not control the violence in his "gestapo" run city then he should be fired for not doing his job. We should never forget that this is the result of the same political machine that gave us Obama.

infowars. com/dhs-advances-plan-for-public-safety-drones/

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 78 of 78 
TOPIC: This is what dems do when liberalism and gun controll don't work