This is the way Aids should have been delt with in it's early : Swingers Discussion 76554
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThis is the way Aids should have been delt with in it's early
TOPIC: This is the way Aids should have been delt with in it's early
Created by: CPL4PARTY
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah, it happens! More times than you think, and usually it's the ones you'd think WOULD wash their hands....YUCK! Hand washing is one way to stop many illnesses in their tracks. WASH YOUR HANDS! *mommy talking*

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
LOL..."foot & run method"...works for me *S* Don't forget to use a paper towel to turn OFF the faucet and open the door.

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
LOL Damn haven't we strayed from the topic. LOL ok, one more bitch then....MEN, belly up to the damn urinal and quit pissing on the floor or drippling and flush. I'm in a wheelchair a lot of the time. Don't want to smell it or "roll" in it....for that matter don't want it on the soles of my shoes either. LOL

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
LOL...I hear ya...I remember it was something like 20 feet. So put the lid down b4 flushing. Same thing in you OWN bathroom....just think about it. You're toothbrush is right there on the sink and you're flushing the evil toilet spray all over the place. Cool thought for next time you brush LMAO

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
LOL about pee on the toilet. Urine is sterile. And yes, to "catch" something form a toilet seat you'd have to have your little pee hole in direct contact with blood. Now, crabs? Lice? Hell yeah! Those little critters can jump about 20 inches...so unless you can hover your ass and legs 2 feet above and around that toilet seat ya might as well just sit your ass down. (directed to the women who hover all the while PEEING on the seat anyway for someone else to have to deal with) y'all are PIGS, I tell ya! At least clean up after your fat asses

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
DebJack

I was at the make or break 7+mark. The next enlistment would have put me at 11....no way I would have given that up. However, at 7+ I received orders for Osan Korea with 6 months left on my enlistment (talking about doing VD interviews...damn LOL). Needed to reenlist or extend to go. Had severe medical problems (was traveling from GA to Texas to the Air Force Medical Center about every 3 months for anywhere from 2 weeks to a month or so each time), a new young pregnant wife (wanted to see that boy learn to walk and her ok), Montgomery GI Bill would expire prior to getting 20 in (they had just put in a 10 year use it or lose it policy) just to name three of my decision criteria. Decided it best to stay and get my degree in accounting in stead.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
alcohol wipes, germ killing hand liquid, and washing down the seat with soap and water if it's available. My ass won't touch a toilet seat outside my house without doing at least one of those 3 things.

No as for aids, that would have pretty much been impossible for the reasons stated earlier. I'm just wondering who would find a fucking monkey to be sexy?........well there's E_R.......but ya know........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
StPete,

Thanks for your service!

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
DebJack

Naw for the most part I liked both jobs I had in the Air Force. Worked my ass off in the chamber unit but had a blast too. In environment medicine VD interviews were just a small part. I met many personnel from around the base, ran around base for samples (base swimming pools...dependents looked good then LOL)....generally had a pretty good time. Was going for 20 but circumstances didn't work out.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
DebJack

LOL Now about what you said. STD's from toilet seats. The truth:

Very remote....not impossible I guess, but you'd have to be rubbing your pee pee directly on the commode seat. Got to have blood contact or contact with your little pee hole LOL Sorry, I was the NCOIC of Environment Medicine in the Air Force. We were the hospital's public health department doing all the STD interviews.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: This is the way Aids should have been delt with in it's early