Things you can say or do if you're a liberal : Swingers Discussion 2144911091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThings you can say or do if you're a liberal
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kaul could be a reformed conswervative or an anarchist. He could be a political comedian or an agent of god. His point-of-view has as much merit as the one made publicly for Waynes' NRA World magazine and its coming attractions.

Any right to carry assault weapons by individuals of a poorly-trained militia, unsupervised and unguarded by a well trained militia, are not guaranteed by the Second Amendment.

Remove those assault weapons from use and circulation, and you have solved the problem.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Who the heck is Kaul and why does anyone care what he thinks? I had to google him and I still don't know who he is.

As for "Part of the reason why the conservatives lost the election was precisely because of this. The Left is notorious for blaming the entire Right for the stupidity of one or two idiots. Perfect example, Todd Akin and his idiotic anti abortion statement even for rape victims. The Left was foaming at the mouth to paint the entire GOP in the same light."

I think the difference there is that Todd Akin was actually running for office so his views on issues actually matter.

Raleigh NC

Username hidden
(82 posts)
Outdoors you are entitled to your views and your beliefs and therin lies the big difference between you and I. Very few libs want to grant the same to consevatives. While I may not agree with you I don't accuse you of saying "crazy shit". Hmmm, why is that? I was listening to Bob Beckel and his vitriol and absolute hate of all things conservative is really scary. All some libs want to do is take, take, take and then give what the have taken to who they think deserves it. I realize that this is falling on deaf ears but so be it. Have a great New Year.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
"...if a conservative had made these comments the news media would have gone ballistic. "

Perhaps you mean if some conservative _leader_ had made such comments, etc. "Conservatives" such as are found in these forums say crazy shit continuously.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Let me find some conservarive that no one has ever heard of, find the most inflammatory thing they have ever said, and represent that as the main stream conservative opinion... *

Oh dear!

Part of the reason why the conservatives lost the election was precisely because of this. The Left is notorious for blaming the entire Right for the stupidity of one or two idiots. Perfect example, Todd Akin and his idiotic anti abortion statement even for rape victims. The Left was foaming at the mouth to paint the entire GOP in the same light.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Tbr:

But this is all the righties have left. Their out of moderates who can lead them. Their out if their minds when trying to defend thei rights and like children when you try to stick up for them... (such as me trying to protect their second amendment rights) they attack you anyway.

I don't know what else to say that they act like besides but ravious and rabid dogs.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Now that's some funny shit right there...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17222 posts)
You're welcome perf but it seems us redneck conservatives are the only ones that can/will follow a rational line of thinking. As soon as you try and make a point to a lib they take off on another tangent. It is in their genes I guess.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
Shut up bitch take off your shoes and get your ass back into the Kitchen.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown "

Another IGNORANT Libtard who has no knowledge of guns and doesn't realize that the shootings in Newton COULD have been just as bad with any number of different weapons...........THERE WAS NO RESISTANCE!

I wonder if this dufus is related to Outdoors.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 110   End
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal