Things you can say or do if you're a liberal : Swingers Discussion 2144911081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThings you can say or do if you're a liberal
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Rush says shit like that everyday. He has largely become irrelevant. "

Rush says somebody should be dragged behind a vehicle???

I think not.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
For whatever reason, Rush Limbaugh decided to discuss a study about male genitalia on his Friday radio show.

According to Rush, the study, completed by researchers in Italy, found that the size of male genitalia has decreased over the past fifty years.

"The study's leaders claim to have bona fide research that says the average size of a penis is roughly 10 percent smaller than it was 50 years ago. And the researchers say air pollution is why," Limbaugh said.

Limbaugh said that he did not believe that air pollution and global warming could have such an impact. "I don't buy this. I think it's feminism. I think if it's tied to the last 50 years, the average size of a member is 10 percent smaller ... it has to be the feminazis," Limbaugh said.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Why the Left hasn't attempted to paint the entire Right as followers of Rush Limbaugh? or perhaps Glenn Beck? "

Even Glenn Beck was too crazy for Republicans.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"What do you think would happen if Rush or Coulter had made similar statements??"

Rush says shit like that everyday. He has largely become irrelevant.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"I think the difference there is that Todd Akin was actually running for office so his views on issues actually matter."

Why the Left hasn't attempted to paint the entire Right as followers of Rush Limbaugh? or perhaps Glenn Beck?

The hypocrisy of the Left is disgusting!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(16552 posts)
"Who the heck is Kaul and why does anyone care what he thinks? "

Are you out of your mind???????????? He's a journalist, part of the media, twice selected as a Pulitzer nominee.

What do you think would happen if Rush or Coulter had made similar statements?? It would be the lead story on NBC news.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
" The Left was foaming at the mouth..."

I bet I can guess who wrote this.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
" you are entitled to your views and your beliefs and therin lies the big difference between you and I. Very few libs want to grant the same to consevatives."

I don't know anyone who thinks another person is not entitled to his or her beliefs. Where do you find these people?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
comanch, fair enough. I didn't claim that ALL conservatives talk shit ALL the time. I responded your claim that if any conservative talked shit, there would be hell to pay. So I guess you don't notice conservatives saying Obama isn't American, isn't like the rest of us, etc.

This goofball you call a Liberal is clearly an attention seeker. Being no one of any importance, it looks like you have been turning stones to find someone who badly represents Liberalism.

If he's not making policy, it means nothing. If a US Congressman says these things, or a candidate for Congress, you can be sure the media will be on it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Conservatives lost the election because there are not enough conservatives. There are factors that effect that, but in the long run that is what it boils down to.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 110   End
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal