Things you can say or do if you're a liberal : Swingers Discussion 2144911051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThings you can say or do if you're a liberal
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I have been reading your posts for close to half a decade. And I have never seen a complementary word for anything liberal. "

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Let me think about that one.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16724 posts)
"I have been reading your posts for close to half a decade. And I have never seen a complementary word for anything liberal."

Due to his closed-mind, and extreme Right Wing narcissistic personality disorder.... And thinking that nobody else can have an opinion.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
"No, that's too simplistic. Many of the bad things that we have today are because Liberals can't see past their bleeding hearts. There's a lot of bad ideas out there, Liberals just have way more than their share."

I have been reading your posts for close to half a decade. And I have never seen a complementary word for anything liberal.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
Outdoor:

While it is true that it is easier said than done... The child would be a threat to himself and others... It became my obligation as the care giver to do these things without excuse.

Now I don't like the idea of locking these mentally sick people up (without their commiting a crime first) anymore than the next left leaning person, but we must accept the fact that there are things we do not like and must do.

The mentally sick are extremely smart, they tend to have more free time than the rest of us, and with that time, the ability to plan to different degrees on how to kill.

For people like Adam... He should have had mandatory sessions with a professional phyciratrist, not a school counciler. He should have been medicated and tested often to ensure his compliance with the medication.

The mentally ill ought to have a duel status, neither more or less important than the other. They are human and they are sick. It became our responsibility as a civilized nation to tend to their illness, but this ought not override our responsibility to society's safety.

To achieve this duel responsiblity, we ought to grant them the basic human rights granted to all humans and to ensure they are taken care of and are not a threat to theirselves and society... Forced to adhere to the medical treatments that their sicknesses require.

In the case if weak parents and or to ensure the sick aren't cared for by those unable to care for the sick... The care givers must be held to account to some extent, both legally and civilly.

While this may sound unfair (my sister who is becoming a phycologist calls it Unethical) it is the best solution to protecting society and the freedoms of the sick. They may not have asked to be this way... But neither did a person infected with AIDS, ask to be so infected. Yet they must by ethics and civil law inform their sex partners or face legal trouble. (some have been sent to prison for willingly infecting others without warning their partners... Which I support the death penalty in such matters... Aids kills.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
"Personally if I had a child so damaged as he was... I wouldn't have so much as a butter knife left unlocked. And refusal to take his medication simply wouldn't be allowed."

Easier said than done.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Damned abolitionists will ruin this country.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Your position is that everything bad that ever happens, or has ever happened, is the fault of liberals. "

No, that's too simplistic. Many of the bad things that we have today are because Liberals can't see past their bleeding hearts. There's a lot of bad ideas out there, Liberals just have way more than their share.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16724 posts)
"There were no reports that she kept a gun safe or some other method of securing the guns. "

Another ASSuming liberal! There are no reports that she did not have a safe or a locker.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
That's not really the point, though...

Your position is that everything bad that ever happens, or has ever happened, is the fault of liberals.

You are a caricature.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
BTW, if you kept up on the news, you would know that the kid was not suspended...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 110   End
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal