Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Well, going off their income and reports, they all gavemore than you did."

See how uneducated you are??? You have NO CLUE how much I gave to charity.

Biden gave a whopping $5,500. You sure you want to stand behind your stupid statement?

This is fun. I can make you look like a jackass all day

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Sure..... Right after you explain to the gun masterbaters that their guns are safe, and Obama is not gonna take them away. Intelligent conversations are reserved for ppl that call talk like adults instead of trivial names for the president. All of your un-cute quips and names just detract from the adult conversations.

Good luck on your goal of proving your opinions as right.... Here's to another 13k posts! Have another cocktail!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"Really? How much did OWEBAMA donate to charity? How much did Romney donate? How about Biden..........or Gore?? LOL.

You're opinion is of little value because it's uneducated"

Well, going off their income and reports, they all gavemore than you did. What's your point? One guy, is just fascinated will his pagan religion, and gave more to the Mormons than other groups that chose not to follow John Smith.... One of the most common names in bar jokes and name on file in American history.

My opinion does not fit your ideologies, and you call it uneducated. So, why go further. You feel that your 13 thousand posts makes your opinions more educated and right, though its an opinion, not fact.

Why do you waste your life on a swing site forum with your vast knowledge of everything? If you spent those years of posting and wasting time reading liberal opinions, on say a job.... Or something productive, your time would be spent much more wisely. But, I'm not gonna accuse you of attempting anything wise, no worries.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Can't answer either question?

Exactly what I figured. I'm sooo smart.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
If your life gives you the boredom and free time to post 13k posts of your opinion, google it... You wouldn't like the dictionaries that I cut/copy from..... You read the topic, and felt the need to bash, name call, and prove your opinions are "right". 2013 is gonna be just like last year..... Except you guys can't lose a major election this year.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"Show me where I said these were all govt programs or agencies? "

Ohhhh, I'm sorry. Please tell me how Conservatives would get rid of them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Do we really need to break down the definition of the word liberal vs conservative? "

Sure. Have at it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Oh.... Here comes the name calling....

Show me where I said these were all govt programs or agencies?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"Are you standing by your statement that the Salvation Army is Liberal????"

Cut n paste my words that exactly say the Sal is Liberal? We get it, we get it.... You don't like to donate, it's in your party make-up.

Do we really need to break down the definition of the word liberal vs conservative?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"If it was up to Conservatives, they would cut most if not all of these programs. "

Dufus: These 'Charities' are NOT Gov't programs.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 110   End
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal