Things you can say or do if you're a liberal : Swingers Discussion 2144911021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThings you can say or do if you're a liberal
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's amusing for now. :-D

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
LOL. Perfect must be attempting to have a conversation with the cableguy.

Good luck with all that. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Oh dear me! I messed up a 'their' and a 'there'. That's way worse than completely talking out of one's ass like you do....

Again...their and they're, not there. It's not spelling, it's knowledge and understanding of the meanings of the words in your 17 THOUSAND POSTS, not spelling....

What is your cutoff point? 30k posts? That's your resolution? Haven't you got the memo yet? Need a 17k printed posts to fall on top of your head cuz a piano is too light or liberal?

Next, we get the you work from home or own your own sweat shop in Malaysia?

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
" Opinions are never right or wrong"

The Liberal mantra

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Nope.... It's the part about your opinion being right, and others wrong, as you fit so. Opinions are never right or wrong, despite what you think or type. Nobody.... not even you, can prove any opinion posted in these forums as right/wrong... since your first post, til infinity. But, continue with your condescending names and such. You should have 1/2 learned this many thousand posts previously. Cheers... Have another drink!

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Oh dear me! I messed up a 'their' and a 'there'. That's way worse than completely talking out of one's ass like you do.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"Everyone can have an opinion, but their not all right, nor do they carry the same weight."

Stupid quote/post of the year. You have 11.5 months to remain #1 in stupid comment polls. At your rate of posting, only you could take a shot at the throne....

The word "their" is in reference to whom or what? Have fun, good luck on that marriage while you're on break. You're gonna really appreciate that stunt cock to replace your missig sex life while on break....

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
It's Ok. Nobody expected you to stand up and support your stupidity.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Your screen name proves your perfect way of thinking. Your mind is closed to anything or anyone "liberal". You don't speak anything positive about democrats or liberals. So, I'm supposed to change your mind?

Get real.... You're in break from "swinging" but not from forums? What gives? Call mom n dad and brag about how you lead the league in swing site posting! Have fun banging that keyboard, I have real world things to take care of today. One step closer to 14 thousand posts!

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
"Good luck on your goal of proving your opinions as right.... Here's to another 13k posts! Have another cocktail! "

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

ROFLMAO

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 110   End
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal