Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've posted in 13 of the top 25 topics

Do you ever tire of being wrong??? I imagine you're used to it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17470 posts)
"What cuts can Conservatives make to any non-profits? duh"

Who said they could? Are you done yet?

Is this how you reach that Wilt Chamberlin like number of posts? Chasing Kareem now?

How do you get anything done in your life! You are on here just about every waking hour it seems.

Why don't you stop the name calling and attempts to look so intelligent. You post in practically every topic in here.

If we all say you made your point, all of your opinions "are right", you won ths virtual championship trophy.... You would probably continue this game...still. You win, whatever your point was....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
From the Salvation Army (Group or groupies?) page....

The Salvation Army was founded as an evangelical organization dedicated to bringing people into a meaningful relationship with God through Christ. Its doctrinal basis is that of the Wesleyan-Arminian tradition. It is composed of persons who are united by the love of God and man, and who share the common purpose of bringing others to Jesus Christ. The word salvation indicates the overall purpose of the organization—to motivate all people to embrace the salvation provided to them in Christ.

The word army indicates that the organization is a fighting force, constantly at war with the powers of evil. Battles are effectively waged through an integrated ministry that gives attention to both body and spirit. It is a total ministry for the total person. The Army cooperates with churches of all denominations to meet the needs of the community. Those who have drifted away from God and those estranged from their own religious affiliations are often attracted to The Salvation Army.They are first urged to seek Christ for pardon and deliverance from sin.

---

A lot of Jesus and Church talk.... Surely they are separate from the State.... Right?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"All non profit groups are charities now? "

What cuts can Conservatives make to any non-profits? duh

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17470 posts)
All non profit groups are charities now?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Let me break it down more for you.

" The bleeding heart liberals are responsible for most groups that are run for non-profit. If it was up to Conservatives, they would cut most if not all of these programs. "

Groups (that we've been discussing, like the Salvation Army), non-profit (charities). In the next sentence you say Conservatives would 'cut most if not all of THESE programs.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17470 posts)
This is YOUR post. No mention of Gov't programs anywhere. dufus +++++++++++++++++++++

"And how do charities, volunteer driven, and donation/volunteer groups all into the Conservative works? You need to read the definition of conservative. They don't like to spend or give unless the cameras are rolling or it's to their church or group.

The bleeding heart liberals are responsible for most groups that are run for non-profit. If it was up to Conservatives, they would cut most if not all of these programs. They don't like to spend money that does not benefit themselves or earn the money for their interest groups. That's why liberals wanted to keep PBS free, along with other programs that help the children, needy and families. "Get a job" is a conservative cry.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17470 posts)
"I want to know how Conservatives are going to cut charities"

I found another one of your 13k silly posts in the wrong forum.

You tell us how the conserves or Feds could possible cut a charity that they didn't create?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"Next, we get the you work from home or own your own sweat shop in Malaysia? "

Actually I'm sitting here doing a remedial job that you could possibly do. I have a couple of people off with the flu, so I step in and do whatever needs to be done.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17470 posts)
Probably not as amusing as the conversation Jinx is having with outdoors in another thread. So glad I can't see Outdoors posts.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17470 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 110   End
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal