Things you can say or do if you're a liberal : Swingers Discussion 214491101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThings you can say or do if you're a liberal
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
n a column that appeared after the shooting with the headline "Kaul: Nation needs a new agenda on guns," he proposed a new liberal agenda: repeal the Second Amendment, declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal, and well, make violent threats to Republican leaders and NRA members. The Des Moines Register published this junk on December 29.

"I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control," he wrote. Is that a threatening James Byrd reference? "And if that didn’t work, I’d adopt radical measures," he continued.

This was how he spelled out the other agenda items, which included killing NRA members who wouldn't surrender their arms:

"Here, then, is my “madder-than-hell-and-I’m-not-going-to-take-it-anymore” program for ending gun violence in America:

• Repeal the Second Amendment, the part about guns anyway. It’s badly written, confusing and more trouble than it’s worth. It offers an absolute right to gun ownership, but it puts it in the context of the need for a “well-regulated militia.” We don’t make our militia bring their own guns to battles. And surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights. Owning a gun should be a privilege, not a right.

• Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. Hey! We did it to the Communist Party, and the NRA has led to the deaths of more of us than American Commies ever did. (I would also raze the organization’s headquarters, clear the rubble and salt the earth, but that’s optional.) Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that “prying the guns from their cold, dead hands” thing works for me."

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What do you expect from a broken dick owner, a new, working TV?

That joke might work in the rabbit ear days, or down in Louisiana or Alabama nowadays. They have this thing called cable TV and dishes that are the receivers.

Got any knock-knock jokes from the foxholes in WWI?

What's been Vegas odds of you "surviving" Pres Obama's full 4 years?

Inaugural Day is around the corner..... 25 yrs diff? Damn, it's like adopting another kid... Live in nurse? TCN? Mail-order? But, hey, some ppl never mature. Good luck with that....

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Saw this on FB:

"Talking to Liberals is like having to slap a TV several times to get a picture."

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
No, the saddest thing is, this is your life and his life. You are addicted to posting your garbage online cuz nobody near you will listen to your nonsense. Your post count was reset a few times. This is all you do.... Get some lives...

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
I do have to admit, I'm enjoying watching a beautiful display of the purest form of submission, one that comes against the will of the one submitting. Just think, the mind unable to control the body because someone who is smarter, stronger, more knowledgeable has brought them to their knees. The brain is exploding at the inability to resist, realizing that it lost, yet still submitting. Thank you Perfect, you're very very good at owning that cerebrally bankrupt liberal ;). The sadist in me is enjoying this, quite a bit.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16525 posts)
13,000 and counting.

You think very highly of your right opinions, huh? How do you not tire fom all that delusional typing?

Man, 13k..... You ar not getting paid for this shit! Get a hobby... Then get a life. Or vice versa?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Call names, call someone a typical liberal...... You win. Are you done?

Typical conservative to seek out liberals to bash...

Funny though, cuz typically, liberals are the most diverse group of voters. There is no mother robot sending waves fom their lone mother channel, to be received by your aluminum scull cap.

Move along lil doggie, catch up with the other conservative cattle....

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Unfortunately, you're the typical liberal.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
BTW- I've only posted in 18 of the last 50 threads.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
"Is that by your rankings, or the last 25 forums that anyone has posted in?"

That's by the last 25 topics that were posted in..........oy!

"And then, you actual opened all 25 of these forums since you read my last post... And counted in how many forums you posted in? "

Noooooooo.. I just counted the ones with the red, or green, indicators showing which ones I've subscribed to (posted in). duh.

I feel like I'm conversing with a 9 year old.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
You opened the forums on the "top 25" forums....

Is that by your rankings, or the last 25 forums that anyone has posted in?

And then, you actual opened all 25 of these forums since you read my last post... And counted in how many forums you posted in? Oh boy? This is priceless! Who needs Netflix?

OCD and/or lie much? How many characters, smiling faces, responses, quotes, re-quotes, etc? How many diff pics did you post with those? Don't answer.... I think I'm gonna rent Rain Man again. You made my day!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 110   End
TOPIC: Things you can say or do if you're a liberal