They Deserve A Vote : Swingers Discussion 2169571041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThey Deserve A Vote
TOPIC: They Deserve A Vote
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 50 
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess it's still not OK that the NRA talked about OweBama's kids having armed protection at school.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
I agree Cherry. Just think about it for a moment, what kind of a parent would be out there on display after the tragic loss of their child, and this soon? Notice, not a single parent of the Newton kids was there.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
I do wonder though, Michelle went to the funeral of the girl that got shot. Why did she not go to the funerals of the Newton kids? Anyone has any idea?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Can't wait to see if Harry Reid let's them get a vote in the Senate.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Of course it was emotional, that's ALL the liberal mind has to go on. They can't win the debate on logic and facts.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
I did however truly enjoyed how the ENTIRE room, everybody without exception got up to clap when Obama talked about support for Israel. I bet it burnt quite a few to watch that ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Again, The wannabe be lord and master does not get to tell the senate or the house what to do. Co-equal power means they also get to do as they are required to do by our constitution or as they "want to do" within the powers granted to them by the constitution but are not subject to his elevated sense of power or subject to a single one of hes demands. Big egos do not make constitutional powers expand he just thinks it does.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I agree, this was deliberate, calculated and done to draw on the emotional strings of the nation.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
A pathetic display of dancing in the blood of victims. What a asshole!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
It was the best portion of a SOU address from one of the best overall SOU speeches I have heard in my lifetime "If you want to vote no, that's your choice" "Gabby Giffords deserves a vote. The families of Newtown deserve a vote. The families of Aurora deserve a vote," "They deserve a vote."

For all you Original intent constitutionalists out there, the founders would have NO idea why Obama would be saying this, because a vote would have been a forgone conclusion.

If indeed those who oppose reasonable gun regulations feel they are right, and represent the view of both their districts and the American people, they should be EAGER for an up or down vote

Whats the problem?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 50 
TOPIC: They Deserve A Vote