Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics They Deserve A Vote
TOPIC: They Deserve A Vote
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The reason they planned the funeral the day before the speech was so they could use this tragedy to advance there goals. It is not to hard to figure that one out. The victims of Newtown were white so they could not use them to play the race card to further to divide the country along racial lines. It is also strange that the Chicago police made the arrest the same day. And we all know how honest the politicians are in the whole state of Illinois.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Let me be the ship which sails between both fleets and fires upon both sides."

You're going to get sunk you know. Plan on going down with the ship, or do you hope to be rescued by one of the two opposing fleets?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Bobby you do know that Timothy McVeigh and his brother were registered democrats?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Becoming angry leads to failure. Don't become angry because Obama can play the hearts and minds campgain better than you... Learn to play the game." --

I think Senator Rubio got the memo. He may be able to 'out Obama' the President. . His rebuttal was impressive.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
fjep:

"You mean like that libtard Dorner, or the rest of the mass killers who were Obamabots? All of these killers have been libtards, all of them."

Maybe... But you know what? Add up all of their victims.

Do they amount to the 168 killed in oklahoma city bombing? Yes.

Do they amount to the injured? No.

Did they successfully detonate a bomb? No

Are the democratic radicals as radical as the right wing radicals? No... If our side were, you would have a apartheid on your hands. After all, you keep saying that the political right have all the superior genes, there for you are a superior species according to you.

Maybe you are superior, in violence and hate? Violence and exploitation of others?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
"Let them vent their hate, maybe it'll prevent them from taking their hate to action?"

You mean like that libtard Dorner, or the rest of the mass killers who were Obamabots? All of these killers have been libtards, all of them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
outdoor:

You know that these guys will always see any democrat in the white house as a dictator.... I have learned to mostly ignore their banter against the president... Let them vent their hate, maybe it'll prevent them from taking their hate to action?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
"The wannabe be lord and master does not get to tell the senate or the house what to do. ."

Obama said these issues deserve a vote.

norcal, is this what you're referring to as "tell the senate or the house what to do"? ?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Let me be the ship which sails between both fleets and fires upon both sides.

Righties:

Becoming angry leads to failure. Don't become angry because Obama can play the hearts and minds campgain better than you... Learn to play the game.

I would also advise not to block the vote, give the left what they want. Give them their vote. If they win, you know they will lose seats as they did in the 90s. You know that they will not stop the gun violence, because they are targeting the wrong guns to stop the massive casualties our innocent civilians suffer each day at the hands of thugs with hands guns.

Lefties:

Mark my words. If you win, you lose. Any ban you get will mar the 2016 election against you.

Your bans are targeting the wrong weapons and that is all that I am against with the weapon legislation... In truth that is what most people are against... We are tired of use of law to ban one thing or another.

Please, I beg of you. Use your brains which we both know you have. You are smarter then the right. Prove it by accepting that banning items are at best a short term solution and the items you seek to ban are not even the ones which cause the greatest numbers of deaths in the US.

But I'll support giving you your chance to screw over the democratic party... again. Maybe we deserve it, maybe when the republicans win because you chose to lose sight of all other things, you will learn to not touch the ban button.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
Owebama is such a showman but a piss poor example of a man.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
TOPIC: They Deserve A Vote