They Deserve A Vote : Swingers Discussion 2169571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThey Deserve A Vote
TOPIC: They Deserve A Vote
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"kept adding airbags"

Oh the horror of the tyranny!

BTW stupid...side air bags are optional, not mandatory

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
No roll cage but they kept adding airbags. Do you know how many airbags are now in a new car. Would not have room for a roll cage.

The fact is they are going for more weapons. The fact is, they are looking to ban more firearms than in 1994. So there is your slippery slope you were talking about.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert...The left required seat belts and air bags, they never took it to requiring a roll cage Intelligent people are capable or drawing line of distinction and the slippery slope theory is a huge deflection

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Fjep:

If I fail the test, then it is a good thing that I would be banned from having the weapons. I would also be more likely to obtain mental health care from the government for free or reduced price.

Either way, if we can get people who need help, the help that they need. Remember, I am a bleeding heart liberal, I want to make life better for the masses who needs help.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
"I hope any level of mental health passes."

Then you will be banned from firearms.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Party:

Politics, lacking a back bone, the typical reasons that any politician doesn't want to vote on important issues.

Personally I welcome the up or down vote, so to put this matter to rest.

Sadly it won't be put to rest. If the left win all that they want, they will want more weapons banned. More so as more murders will occur, make no mistake. If you really wanted to ban a device which is most used to kill people... Assalt weapons and clips are the wrong weapons to be attacking.

I hope the background passes.

I hope any level of mental health passes.

I hope we wake up to the fact that you cannot ban your way out of a damaged society.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
I really don't care who is for or against it....my question is why would the Republicans not be EAGER for an up or down vote

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Party.

As said, I am against the bans, everything else is fine. The bans aren't reasonable, more so with the coming technology and market you'll create and the reduced pressure to fix society so it will not fear so much that it needs the illusion of safety.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Well if you could get everyone in the US to come out and vote that would be fine. But you know that will never happen so your point is invalid.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
For all you Original intent constitutionalists out there, the founders would have NO idea why Obama would be saying this, because a vote would have been a forgone conclusion. So I'll ask again so no one answered..... If indeed those who oppose reasonable gun regulations feel they are right, and represent the view of both their districts and the American people, they should be EAGER for an up or down vote

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
TOPIC: They Deserve A Vote