They Deserve A Vote : Swingers Discussion 216957
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThey Deserve A Vote
TOPIC: They Deserve A Vote
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
It was the best portion of a SOU address from one of the best overall SOU speeches I have heard in my lifetime "If you want to vote no, that's your choice" "Gabby Giffords deserves a vote. The families of Newtown deserve a vote. The families of Aurora deserve a vote," "They deserve a vote."

For all you Original intent constitutionalists out there, the founders would have NO idea why Obama would be saying this, because a vote would have been a forgone conclusion.

If indeed those who oppose reasonable gun regulations feel they are right, and represent the view of both their districts and the American people, they should be EAGER for an up or down vote

Whats the problem?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party:

For the same reason the democrats aren't eager for the vote.

Sure, locker room talk sounds like they are eager, but reality dictates a totally different story.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7616 posts)
Why would the Republicans not be EAGER for an up or down vote? Anyone?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Good old harry will do everything he can do to keep from having to vote on the gun ban bill...... as I stated in my last post, he has a lot to loose right now....."

Now he won't and no he doesn't, you guys REALLY need to get off Fox news and talk radio for a day or two a take the pulse on where WE THE PEOPLE stand on these issues 92% favor universal background checks 57% favor a high capacity magazine ban 54% favor an assault weapons ban The NRA is in shambles Bloomberg is organizing a super PAC that will spend BILLIONS to get these laws passed between now and 2020 Remove your head from Ted Nugents anal cavity and smell the coffee

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
neather side wants it to come to a vote in the house or the senate.both parties are scared of it.it is a hot potatoe and nobody wants to get burned.the potus is just blowing hot air to make it look like he is doing something,he said if he had to he would do it on his own.hes not that stupid or is he.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Party Good old harry will do everything he can do to keep from having to vote on the gun ban bill...... as I stated in my last post, he has a lot to loose right now..... Sometime I actually believe in justice........ This is the best laugh I've had this year.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Perfect This is one of those golden times where we can truly sit back and watch and know we are going to get a good laugh. Good old harry sold his right gonad to the NRA so he could be reelected but our pres has a firm hold on his other gonad and we all know what is going to happen. Neither is going to turn loose and they are about to go in opposite directions. Fire up the pop corn, get us a cold beer and put in your earplugs. The screaming is going to be intense. The only sure bet is that good old harry will never be the same......

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
LOL Reid may not let it get to the floor. Remember he has already said on Natl. tv if it has no chance of passing he will not put it on the floor. That was about 8-9 days ago.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Of course there are enough Dems, don't be ridiculous

The question was.....so when it gets out of Senate committee...with the GOP allow cloture, and if it passes the senate will the House GOP put it on the floor for a vote? If no, why not?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I believe Brian Terry deserves a vote for impeachment of the POS in the white house. As well as the Ambassador.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19449 posts)
LOL I don't see it making it to the floor. I don't see enough Dems voting to let it go that far either.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: They Deserve A Vote