Theology 101 : Swingers Discussion 774981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTheology 101
TOPIC: Theology 101
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Angel - Have you studied much on Gnosticism and the ancient Gnostic scriptures at the Nag Hammadi Library?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
OMG! Angel (no pun intended)...those are some extremely deep writings. I think you are more connected than you let on about things. Some very deep insight there!

*pssst* by the way.... you judge yourself when you arrive on the otherside... God has nothing to judge...all our education is good as far as "he" is concerned.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
LOL! Angel... you don't have to do it again... thats your own decision to make...if once is enough...once is enough for you.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I happen to be a person that believes in reincarnation (I know...no surprise.lol). I do believe that you set mile posts through out you life (prior to being born) that will guarantee you to "encounter" certain events so it will allow you to possibly experience something that you need a better understanding of... maybe love, maybe jealousy, maybe greed...whatever you choose for your major. Now... between these major mile post markers there are infinite ways of getting from one post to the next...its in between those events that nothing is predetermined...anything can happen...but eventually one way or another you get back on track and make it to the next designated mile post. There could be 40 years between posts...LOL. However... once your education is done.... you don't spend a single moment here longer than you have to.... everyone wants to go bacl "home:. Hell.... is being here. LOL.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Angel you have no soul? What is a soul? Just pure energy. Laws of physics state that energy cannot be create or destroyed but only change molecular structure. Is not "thought" - energy? Just like radar waves is a form of energy. Does not your body work on electrical impulses through its neurons? Quantum physics says an unmeasurable energy holds our DNA together. All your "energy" can not be destroyed once you die, energy cannot be "killed"....it still exists. Some people just call it the "soul".

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
What is evil? A device or "catalyst" if you will.... to teach us what is good. So how can a device used to enhance our learning of good....be bad? Isn't it educating you? Are you gaining great knowledge from it? Without it you wouldn't know what good was... it is necessary in your education. Thereby...evil acts are just that ....tools of our education and I'm a firm believer that there are certain souls that come down to create "evil" so we can learn....doesn't mean that that that soul is evil.. Think of it this way... what is one of the worst things you can think of that is evil....Okay..let's use this mass shooting as an example. Nothing "bad" in the big picture of the universe happened to the the 32 people....they are all now back on the other side done with their education here enjoying being back home (heaven if you want to call it that). Thats a bad thing? Of course not. The bad thing are those left here (still under their education) having to deal with missing their loved ones. They will grow from it... and learn from it... a good thing. Their loved ones are right near them... still existing....and happy. Evil did nothing to hurt them....per se. Evil created an event to learn from...all education is good. Plus, its unfortunate but a fact of life... humans learn much more from bad situations than good ones. As long as life is on an even keel and nothing is happening ....very few deep heart wrenching educational growth experiences happen under good. It takes bad things to happen to move you forward in your education in this life. There is no such thing as evil.... just "evil acts" to set the stage for our educational enhancement and forcing us to grow and learn. Thats one reason bad things happen to good people...so to speak. Only the best students get the hardest tests.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
God created evil for the same reason he created a physical world... to experience what is already "known". God knows all, created all (including evil)..... God has book knowledge (wisdom) so to speak. However to actually "experience" something is to have" infinite" knowledge....and to experience requires the development of a 3 dimensional world. Another words.... you can know how to be an astronaut... have all the book knowledge and wisdom of all things pertaining to being an astronaut but to actually experience being an astronaut is totally different. Each astronauts experience and each circumstance of being an astronaut is unique.....thereby those experiences give someone with just book knowledge (God) of all astronaut things further knowledge that otherwise could not be gained. So, where does evil come in ? Evil.... was created by God so Good could be experienced. Evil is not really bad... its a tool made by God to enhance our education of good. Consequently, all is good. All was created by God...thereby All is good.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
If there was no such thing as evil and everything in life was good.... we wouldn't know what good was. You have to have one to know the other....consequently, there is no such thing as evil, because evil is good by it nature of revealing what good really is....good is nothing without it's opposite. Got it?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Unfortunately, Angel.... too many people take the easy route out and blame events on "Evil" instead of looking for the real cause of a problem. I think it make some people feel warm and fuzzy to think Evil caused someone to do something, instead of that person having physical things wrong with them. I have encountered several "evil acts" in life, but very few would I classify as being caused by "evil" ...... most were caused by human weakness - physical or mental and nothing else.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Oops! I think I'm in the wrong class room. I was looking for Philosophy 101. But if this gets interesting I might audit the class ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Theology 101