The war is lost!!! : Swingers Discussion 77514
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe war is lost!!!
TOPIC: The war is lost!!!
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
I give up, According to Sen. Reid Dem "We have lost the war in Iraq". I didnt realize we were at war with Iraq Oh well. It is all over we have lost the war on terror as well. OK Discuss. You all know how I feel so have at it. Rejoice AQ, Rejoice Sunni's and Shia. You won the war and we are leaving now do what you will. Thank you Mr. Reid for your vast knowledge and expertise on how to fight a war. Treason is a word that is easy to say but hard to define. God Bless America.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Half at best is a hell of a lot better than Hollywood liberals that pay them selfs for benefits they put on and then only maybe give back 1 to 2 percent of the proceeds. Let's not forget the charity golf events that democrats attend that give nothing. The only benefit is to the democrat playing golf and getting drunk, for free. Ohhh and does anybody remember renting out the white house as a bed and breakfast while the dreaded duo, of Bill and Hillary were still in the white house.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19318 posts)
"If I had my way we wouldnt need the Organizations the Government would see to it without question."

I wholeheartedly agree.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
If I had my way we wouldnt need the Organizations the Government would see to it without question.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And we had the report claiming WMDs in Iraq...LOL I dont give a flying fuck at least some one is trying un like your brethern in congress.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Here is a link to the original report:

http: // oversight*house*gov/documents/20071213131834*pdf

It shows that the Freedom Alliance uses between 23 and 56 percent of the money they receive on direct services. Only half at best.

Jack, you state I'm wrong. Post something, anything that supports your position.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
DB, read the article.

So if we read it that makes it true?...LOL no wonder you are so fucked up!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
DB, read the article.

Very little of the money goes to the supposed recipients. Most goes to administrator salaries and fund raising. No scholarships.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I've been going to every Sean Hannity concert put on here in San Diego for the last two years.....what you have wrong IS....the money does not go to wounded solders....DUH.....it goes to the dead solders kids so they can go to college........

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Tort Thank you for the offer. We will keep it in mind. The main problem we have is with netflix. She likes to watch the movies online and it will only work with windows and explorer. I'm hoping some of these sites become more Linux and Mac user friendly. FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19318 posts)
That is the name Jack gives to any newspaper he doesn't agree with.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1226   End
TOPIC: The war is lost!!!