Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Holy Crap...who are you and what have you done with Vacapl4??? I would indeed agree with that law....and I am amazed you would. Thing is though, the ONLY way to put teeth in a law like that is a registration/Title system

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
His socks probably cost more than a $100 a pair.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Additional extended chokes can run over $100 each. "

AGAIN he is the fucking president for Christ's sake.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
There is also no problem with the president being chauffeured around in a black limo with one white door and a green fender.

He is the president for Christ's sake, he would not do anything half ass unless it had no idea it was.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Hell, maybe the dufus forgot to put a choke in the barrell, I've seen that.

Maybe he did, but didn't screw it in enough and shot it out. I've seen that too.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
"Do you believe that Obama is a avid skeet shooter who has been shooting for years? "

NO, but the chokes wouldn't tell you that.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
"There is no reason to use mixed choke types to accomplish different patterns."

There's also no problem with doing so. If you're shooting skeet, and you only have one extended skeet choke, you're better off using one flush skeet choke as opposed to an extended improved cylinder choke.

" I know no professional that uses short and long chokes, it has absolutely nothing to do with the patterns."

I have, and I've seen competitive shooters do it. I've seen rec shooters do it all the time. I would never say Owebama is a professional shooter. Additional extended chokes can run over $100 each. There have been a few times shooting sporting clays when I didn't have the combination of chokes I wanted in extended. I have a few flush chokes I picked up cheap at a gun show.

"IMO if the president is a avid skeet shooter he owns a gun provided by Browning built to the highest standards and available with all the choke patterns for the style the gun was designed for."

That's crazy. MOST shotguns DO NOT come with 2 skeet chokes.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
Let us get to the core Perf~Do you believe that Obama is a avid skeet shooter who has been shooting for years?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Again Perf you are making my point, the system is available in all choke patterns.There is no reason to use mixed choke types to accomplish different patterns. I know no professional that uses short and long chokes, it has absolutely nothing to do with the patterns. IMO if the president is a avid skeet shooter he owns a gun provided by Browning built to the highest standards and available with all the choke patterns for the style the gun was designed for.

I agree that he was handed somebody else shotgun as you stated. How many avid skeet shooters do you know with funds who do not own their own gun.

The photo was staged.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
one last time, From the Browning website, or the Briley site (Briley make THE best tubes, used by a large majority of the competitive shooters)

From Brownings website..............

Invector-Plus™ tubes are available in constrictions ranging from Cylinder to Extra-Full Longer choke taper inside Invector-Plus choke tubes for use with back-bored barrels Produces excellent patterns with excellent uniform densities All Browning tubes are set to industry constriction standards -------------------- Flush fit does not extend beyond end of barrel ---------------------------------------------------------- Constructed of highly polished, 17-4 stainless steel for the ultimate in performance and durability

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government