The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 2161571082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol i have shot with a few ladies that have pink on their weapons.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Those evil ARs and AKs can be made unevil by painting them another color, possibly purple, or red, or even pink.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
FJ that's what I thought but could not remember off the top of my head. Can also use E-form now instead of paper.

Well I have several 1000 rounds for most of my weapons. And if I was going to sell a weapon and had not other of that caliber I would offer it up for sale at the same time. So your question was why have it because you can. I also collect modern military long guns and not just those evil black AR's or AK's.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC it is 20 years but I don't know of any dealers that dispose of them after 20 years.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"I collect military long arms. I've purchased exactly ONE of them through a licensed dealer, all others for cash from individuals in several different states that I lived in. Several also sold me several thousand rounds for the weapon as well."

You need thousands of rounds for a collector's arm? Sounds more like someone who is getting ready to shoot up the town.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I was not talking about sells by none FFL dealers. I would hope anyone would have picked that up in reading the post. Form 4473 is filled out by anyone who buys a gun. The info is then taken and put in a book which the dealer must keep for 25 or may be only 20 I can't remember of the top of my head.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"The paper trail behind a weapon is long from start to the distributor to the final sale." And that goes dead cold (legally in most states) the microsecond it is sold 'personally'.

As someone so intimately involved in 'the industry', why do you types always fail to mention that? I collect military long arms. I've purchased exactly ONE of them through a licensed dealer, all others for cash from individuals in several different states that I lived in. Several also sold me several thousand rounds for the weapon as well. Most of THEM had purchased these from other individuals as well.

You care to tell me how any of those weapons are 'traceable' or could have been in this century?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
"AGAIN he is the fucking president for Christ's sake. "

I know he is. He doesn't know enough to realize his chokes don't match. He probably doesn't even know which chokes he had in, or what they do. I'm just saying that shooting an extended and a flush doesn't give a clue about how often or how good a skeet shooter is.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
PP not true. Did they not trace them back to the killer of the fireman?? There is a way to track them down all they have to do is take the time to do it.We do not need to register the weapons. The paper trail behind a weapon is long from start to the distributor to the final sale. Working in and around the gun business you kinda know a lil more than the people on the outside. Hell maybe if they would tell the people how that system works it would help ease the fears of people. May the NRA should educate the people about the process. Oh yes I am a card carrying member of the NRA. lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Holy Crap...who are you and what have you done with Vacapl4??? I would indeed agree with that law....and I am amazed you would. Thing is though, the ONLY way to put teeth in a law like that is a registration/Title system

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government