The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 2161571042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Pointing out inconsistencies in the photo is normal, and should be done. No matter who the president is, it is how we keep people honest. "

Agreed, but pointing out very explainable things as inconsistencies, mostly because you lack some knowledge or familiarity, makes you look bad.....and by association, other conservatives.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Perf I can tell it is working by the way you are hung up on proving that the photo is legit. I don't care if it is legit, it is still stupid to expect support because he shoots skeet. Pointing out inconsistencies is part of life, stop being emotional.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Perf you are the looking like a wackadoo, IMO. I know you are not one, but the emotions of your defense of the sport has gotten in the way of your better judgement.

You have fallen into the trap of if I can skeet shoot and he skeet shoots I am good. That is bullshit, the problem is not that he is a skeet shooter, it is he is a hypocrite. Pointing out inconsistencies in the photo is normal, and should be done. No matter who the president is, it is how we keep people honest.

If you do not agree with that then fine. But if you think that everybody should fall in line, specifically me, then go fuck yourself. Respectfully speaking :)

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Again it has nothing to do with the photo, for me, it has to do with the whole concept of eliciting support from a group, and it is working."

Really? How can you tell it's working? Do you somehow think that the authenticity of the photo would change somebody's mind about the man? It wouldn't change mine.

I would however start to doubt somebody for making possibly false claims about something they couldn't prove, or something they didn't know.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"Why else would you be trying so hard to shut up other opinions on the release of the photo."

To educate, and keep us from looking like whack-a-dos. There are important things to shed light on.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Perf yes sometimes people end up in jail for reckless conduct, it depends on the laws of each state.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
The Obama love fest of course...

Why else would you be trying so hard to shut up other opinions on the release of the photo.

Again it has nothing to do with the photo, for me, it has to do with the whole concept of eliciting support from a group, and it is working.

You can believe what ever you want about the photo, or Obama being a fellow skeet shooting enthusiast, but others can disagree. It does not make it a conspiracy to disagree, it means people look at things differently. Even if the photo was perfect, I mean everything, it would still be a photo op. I really do not know what your problem is, but it is making you look like a liberal not others. Even the liberals are not claiming it was not a photo op.

You are defending him from all appearances based on being a skeet shooter. I only pointed out discrepancies that I saw, you seem to want to call me a liar that they do not exist. Move past the photo and the reason the photo was released and the topic of this thread. The significance of county sheriffs defying Obama, and other state and local governments. That is why the photo was released. How could you be so gullible.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
So is 'do get arrested or cited" the same as 'ended up in jail??????????

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Jump on board WHat????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I said nothing about prison terms, but people do get arrested or cited for negligent discharges even when nobody is injured.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government