The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710272
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   272 to 272 of 272 
User Details are only visible to members.
Once might think these 12 sheriffs are just some yahoos giving their trailer park constituents some warm fuzzies, and then when the time comes and their hand are tied, they can say “At least I tried” If only it were that simple For reasons I choose not to reveal for the sake of privacy, I have had some experience with Right Wing extremists. I am not talking about the right wing whacko next door, I am talking bunker building, food and water hoarding, militia organizing, full blown domestic terrorist whackos Go to page ONE of any of their doctrine, be it the Posse Comiatus, Council of Conservative Citizens, Aryan nation, The Order, or any of the others, and you will see in BOLD print…”The County Government is the only constitutionally sanctioned law enforcement entity in the US” (Which of course is categorically absurd) So you see, this was not a spontaneous reaction from the treasonous sheriffs, this has been harbored for decades. The GOOD NEWS is, these whacko right groups claim they had THOUSANDS of sheriffs in their ranks, turns out, it was only 12

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   272 to 272 of 272 
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government