The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   241 to 250 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn PP you stated the SCOTUS ruled that "assault rifles "were not protected by the 2nd amendment. I told you that they stated M-16. Then you proceeded to tell me I would have a hard time proving that an AR was protected. Fuck man you can't have it both ways. Like I said you spew more shit than a goose does and can't keep it straight

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
A helpful hint..."Unusual Punishment" is a good point of reference to begin with...now off to the search engines with you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
PR69...Thanks..I needed a good laugh I know more about the Heller decision than you will ever know by your Google searches, (Not to mention McDonald and Miller, which clearly you never heard of) and while you are Googling, look up what "unusual" means in terms of constitutional law.....do your Google & Wikipedia searches BEFORE I have to correct you, and you won't look so foolish

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
There is no IF, you did misquote me I didn't b"mistake an M-16 for an AR-15 in the Heller opinion, it was 2 different subjects Stop whining Stop lying and stop making a fool of yourself Or not...you ARE good for a laugh

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
PP if I did misqouted you I guess I learned that from you. You do it so well you side step questions with more of your BS spew. You confuse an M-16 with an AR-15 in a SCOTUS statement you made then say you never said an AR-15 was automatic.And fuck you again you never said shit to me about a PDW. I bet you watched that on you tube last night and learned a new definition.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
pp

Maybe we can start slow for you. What is 'unusual' about a semiautomatic rifle?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
pp

Don't be embarrassed, just ask for help with the words you're having trouble with.

"IIt may be objected that if weapons that are most useful in military service — M-16 rifles and the like — may be banned, then the Second Amendment right is completely detached from the prefatory clause. But as we have said, the conception of the militia at the time of the Second Amendment’s ratification was the body of all citizens capable of military service, who would bring the sorts of lawful weapons that they possessed at home to militia duty. "

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
Vacpl4...no one cares about you and your inbreed son and what you do in the woods. Stop pretending you know what you are talking about, stop arguing points no one made, stop misquoting others and for GOD sake, stop telling lies which are so easily debunked...even I am embarrassed for you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
PM69...The additional verbiage doesn't change a thing, and you neglect the ruling in Miller v US which gives the Federal government broad powers to identify which classes of weapons are "unusual and dangerous", and let you think otherwise, Neither Heller or McDonald trump nullified Miller. This will be tested in the courts. No one knows what the makeup of the SCOTUS will be when that happens, but even with this one, I see it going 7-2 upholding an assault weapons ban...Alito, Thomas decenting

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Oh well just the normal from you your double trigger is a piece of shit. It is not that mush faster it is unsafe and no one I know would even think of putting the retarded looking thing on our rifles.I guess I was blessed growing up in a free state and being around weapons from a very early age. Started shooting at 5 years old. Have worked on weapons for many years.Have shot in USPSA matches for years (handgun/3 gun matches)Have enjoyed the great outdoors hunting with my son teaching him how to hunt and shoot. Guess you living were you do you are just drinking your Kool-Aide and running your whore house sounds about right for the corrupt state you live in. I refuse to bring myself down to your level of being a sub-human.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   241 to 250 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government