The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   231 to 240 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Norcal..."12" is the number the NRA cult is throwing out there as a soundbyte...if there are more I would like to see the list, and to what degree of treason that are threatening. The ultra bunker dwelling right has their own dog whistle code speak, and you can pick it out of their public statements pretty easilly

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
PM69...I already gave you a tutorial on the wording of the Heller majority opinion son, you just lack the proper education and intellect to understand it. I gave you an assignment....Look up the meaning of "unusual" in Constitutional law...did you do it, or did the dog eat you homework? **Sigh**...you never even tried did you? Son, how do you expect me to educate you if you are watching Hannity instead of doing the assignments I give you?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacpl4...What you mean is I confuse you with the facts and call you out on your lies and doublespeak....everyone already knew that

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
PP is a self absorbed ass. You will never change him. He makes a statement that is so narrow just like his mind and has a little blurb of a fact to make himself feel right. But when you expand on his statement to go beyond his fairy tale world he is lost.He has no clue. He is a insignificant little man that uses the forums to make himself feel like a big man.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
turns out, it was only 12

NO even in cali there are several county sheriffs who have made the same statements. In Idaho, most of them in Utah, most of them, In Washington, several of them. Those are just the states that I know about. I too have had my connections to the preppers RW's. Many are very serious. Right wrong or otherwise it if far more than just a few.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
pp is turning out to be the low IQ school yard bully. That he can't back up his talk with facts or documentation, doesn't phase him. pp believes that once he says something, it "must" be fact, as he believes it. Tries to impress people with his bs stories and claims. If you challenge him on facts, pp resorts to name calling, threats and insults to the writer and their family, including children. pp and his type can only survive thru the anonymity of the internet. Real class act, but typical of liberals. Nelson Muntz; pp's goal of aping.

Libs claim they are against bullying, or is it different when they do the bullying.

** liberal logic; You think the same criminals who use guns in the commission of a crime will just hand them over to comply with the law if guns are made illegal.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
pp

"PR69...Thanks..I needed a good laugh I know more about the Heller decision than you will ever know by your Google searches, (Not to mention McDonald and Miller, which clearly you never heard of) and while you are Googling, look up what "unusual" means in terms of constitutional law.....do your Google & Wikipedia searches BEFORE I have to correct you, and you won't look so foolish "

Highly unlikely. You're just not smart enough. You know nothing of me or my background. I can tell you're getting your feathers ruffled. lol

Now let's discuss the wording you can't grasp in the Court's majority opinon.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
LOL....go back to babbling, at least you were funny

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
You can't even own up when you are wrong

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacpl4...you are now babbling...have a drink and calm down You know NOTHING about the Heller decision and you are unable to understand even the parts I have explained to you. yes, it mentions the M-16 but in no way limits the exclusion to fully automatic weapons, now matter how much you and the NRA cult wishes it did. I would explain to you how Miller v Us exacerbates your problems, but that much info would make that useless tissue inside your skull explode, and we certainly don't want THAT, do we?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   231 to 240 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government