The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   221 to 230 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry...Facts, not fats...The wine is kicking in......i wouldn't want anyone to think I was talking about Seduction's husband...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Fianally...and then I am off to enjoy a rare Saturday night off without an event of my own to work.....to get past pm69s stupidity, a few things are required

You have to face the reality that gun regulations are coming...I already addressed the fat Gun regulations are coming

You have to know what "unusual" means in terms of law. In the 8th amendment, it is borrowed from Blackstonain law. In layman's terms,, it means that which is not common in normal or frequent application. A straw man is the tool of an idiot, this PM69 set up ,a strawman asking about why a semi automatic was "unusual"

The answer to the question no one but him posed....is NOTHING Sadly for him however, it is NOT the fact these weapons are semi automatic (the straw man) which will make their ban constitutional.

No one that matters is arguing to ban semi automatic weapons...again...it's diversion and a straw mna

Barrel shrouds, flash suppressors, 30 round magazines, and pistol grips (among other things) are not features "usual" in the criteria which Heller laid out, and are explicitly within the jurisdiction of the federal government to regulate under Miller, and have nothing to do with McDonald which was specific to hand guns.

THIS is why the challenge in NY is based on FIFTH, not SECOND amendment grounds...because assault weapons ate NOT 2nd amendment protected

These are the FATS, and then there is the weepy laments of tools for whom the world has become just too scarey and complicated...FACTS always win :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Per. can't wait to hear the lil troll PP answer you. He should be a while he has a lot of work ahead of himself looking up new words and trying to understand what they mean. LMAO

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
pp

So the semi-automatic rifle has been popular with civilians in this country for over 100 years.

Show us how smart you are again....LOL! Explain to us how a semi-automatic rifle is 'unusual'.

Or you could just admit you're wrong and just talk out your ass......but you seem too stupid to even realize it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
Now let's discuss if Semi-Automatic rifles are 'unusual' for US citizens to own.

he first successful design for a semi-automatic rifle is attributed to German-born gunsmith Ferdinand Ritter von Mannlicher, who unveiled the design in 1885.

n 1903 and 1905, the Winchester Repeating Arms Company introduced the first semi-automatic rimfire and centerfire rifles designed especially for the civilian market. The Winchester Model 1903 and Winchester Model 1905 operated on the principle of blowback in order to function semi-automatically. Designed entirely by T.C. Johnson, the Model 1903 achieved commercial success and continued to be manufactured until 1932 when the Winchester Model 63 replaced it.

In 1906, Remington Arms introduced the "Remington Auto-loading Repeating Rifle". Remington advertised this rifle, renamed the "Model 8" in 1911, as a sporting rifle that was popular among civilians as well as some law enforcement officials who appreciated the combination of a semi-automatic action and relatively powerful rifle cartridges.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
pp

Read slowly and look up any words you don't know. Please just don't guess at the words you're not quite sure of.

"But as we have said, the conception of the militia at the time of the Second Amendment’s ratification was the body of all citizens capable of military service, who would bring the sorts of lawful weapons that they possessed at home to militia duty. "

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
pp

I'm going to take it REALLY slow for you as it seems appropriate given your posting history.

"IIt may be objected that if weapons that are most useful in military service — M-16 rifles and the like — may be banned, then the Second Amendment right is completely detached from the prefatory clause. "

What do you think that means? Do you know what the 'prefatory clause' is? It's the part that states: " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state"

So in the opinion of the Court, in order to ban the entire class of 'assault rifles', the prefatory clause would have to be 'detached' (I'll explain if you don't know) from the Second Amendment.......which of course the Court says it IS NOT.

Let me know when you can wrap your brain around this, or if you need further assistance understanding it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
pp

I'm going to take it REALLY slow for you as it seems appropriate given your posting history.

"IIt may be objected that if weapons that are most useful in military service — M-16 rifles and the like — may be banned, then the Second Amendment right is completely detached from the prefatory clause. "

What do you think that means? Do you know what the 'prefatory clause' is? It's the part that states: " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state"

So in the opinion of the Court, in order to ban the entire class of 'assault rifles', the prefatory clause would have to be 'detached' (I'll explain if you don't know) from the Second Amendment.......which of course the Court says it IS NOT.

Let me know when you can wrap your brain around this, or if you need further assistance understanding it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
pp

You still have a problem answering direct questions. That's a sign of swindler, cheat, liar, or dufus.

What is your issue with people not having certs?

What is unusual about a semi-automatic rifle?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
pp

" gave you an assignment....Look up the meaning of "unusual" in Constitutional law...did you do it, or did the dog eat you homework? **Sigh**...you never even tried did you? "

Try showing us how smart you are instead of telling us. Post your meaning of 'unusual' ALONG with you source.

Nobody believes anything YOU say.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   221 to 230 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government