The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   201 to 210 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes they will...This is bluster to appease the trailer park

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Nice come back.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Florida Sheriffs Association Proclamation 2013-1 They will not enforce new gun control laws' I guess there is more than 12 now lol

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Sure ya do...LOL

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Nope, but if you pay attention I shoot USPSA matches (handgun/3 gun matches) Steel plates matches and I put 1000's of rounds down range every year. I am also an avid hunter. SO like I said if you don't walk the walk don't talk the talk.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
If you say it works, fine, I know several people who say otherwise. But the question remains, are you a pussy hindered by recoil, or are you planning a shooting spree?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
HUMM the M-1 carbine is on the new list. And I thought you were a weapons expert. Mag-na-Port does work. It is no trouble to use. to answer your ? about weapon types Rifles and Handguns. So maybe if you would stop reading and starting doing you would be better able to make an informed statement about the effects of firearm modifications.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
First..Magna Porting from all I have read and seen, doesn't really work and is more trouble than it is worth. Second, I would have to know more about the weapons in question to give you an answer. Third... are you a wuss or are you planning a shooting spree that you need such a modification?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
To the best of my knowledge the closest thing to an assault weapon Whitman used was an M-1 Carbine, but that does not meet the assault weapon criteria, which makes since since an assault weapons would not be the optimum weapons for a sniper, so it's a pretty stupid question to begin with. I would only add that the day before the Austen shootings, Whitman was a model "law abiding gun owner" who any self respecting NRA member would have gladly invited over to the trailer for dinner and to have anal sex with their sister.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
PP what type of assault weapon did Charles Whitman use??

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   201 to 210 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government