The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 216157102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Law enforcement has always had the option of which laws to enforce or not enforce. They are not legally bound to do anything unless a law specifically orders them to take action, such as abuse laws. They never have been duty bound to enforce federal laws, and federal agents are not duty bound to enforce local and state laws, in fact they are in most states operating as private citizens when they do and lose their qualified immunity. Police do not even have to protect your sorry ass, they can legally watch if they so feel. And SCOTUS backs it all up, get over it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Just so you know fool, I think ANYONE who breaks the law is WRONG. I would think all citizens would feel the same, no matter color,gender,religion, or political thoughts. I thought both Nixon and Clinton should have done time. As for states not having to follow fed law we can see this is playing out well with states letting stores sell pot, now tell me that alright with you to? You are fast with the name calling but not long on the thought process I see!

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
"I am so glad to hear people say it is ok to pick and choose which laws they will obey, such a WONDERFUL example to set for our youth. "

Why are you not upset that Holder ordered states to not enforce federal laws, AND the SCOTUS backed up Holder.

Sorry Bub, but the local and state authorities not only do not have to enforce federal laws they now can't.

Doncha just lub the liberal stupidity...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
I can remember a guy I knew went to Canada to avoid going into the military, he didn't believe in killing or wars, that was almost 40 yrs ago during the VietNam War.I told him that was wrong then, is it right for anyone not to obey the law, just because you disagree with it? We are suppose to be a country with rules and laws, I told my son when he got busted with pot the same thing, I get it you think your right, but the law says no and he did 6 months in a bootcamp for minors in the state of Oregon.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
JOANNAJIM, they got the idea from the president.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
It happens everyday. The law is not always enforced. Just because you don't like the fact that they do not want to enforce something that you want them to now it's a problem.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I am so glad to hear people say it is ok to pick and choose which laws they will obey, such a WONDERFUL example to set for our youth.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
I heard this verbally from someone I know who is a member of Oath Keepers. His statement was: 300 Sheriffs have pledged not to enforce any Federal Law which would violate 2A.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Every sheriff in Florida pledges to protect Second Amendment rights

GUN RIGHTS FEBRUARY 19, 2013 BY: JENNIFER CRUZ

Every single sheriff in the state of Florida supports Second Amendment rights.

On Sunday, Feb. 17, Watch Dog Wire reported that they received an email from Constitutional Sheriffs stating that all 67 sheriffs in the counties of Florida have signed a pledge declaring that they not only support the Second Amendment, but that they will protect the right of the people to keep and bear arms. 67, that’s every single county in the state.

Florida has become the first state to receive 100% support from every sheriff, which makes a huge statement opposing tyrannical acts against the United States Constitution. A statement that many other states are most likely soon to follow.

Perhaps it’s a bit ironic that Florida is officially the first state with 100% support for the Second Amendment, when it was also a state that favored Obama over Romney this past election year. Although they are both anti-gun… or so-called pro-gun, depending on which state they are currently seeking support from.

The Little Rock Gun Rights Examiner commends the sheriffs of Florida for their decision to not only show their support for the right to keep and bear arms, but for pledging to protect that right for all of the American people.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
M, I told you pp would turn into Ghost.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17115 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government