The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   191 to 200 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Supreme Court has upheld gun restrictions. In his majority opinion, Scalia listed gun restrictions that the courts have long upheld as constitutional, including "prohibitions on carrying concealed weapons," prohibitions on "the carrying of 'dangerous and unusual weapons' " such as an M-16 rifle, and "longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms."

PP please show me the word ASSAULT WEAPON in Scalia's opinion

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
BS...PM69 and Sed are here to "exchange ideas? Is that what you call 4th grade school yard personal attacks these days? I have civil conversations within several ,posters here, I am as civil to others as they are to me

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Oh...look who's back still butthurt with my footprint on his neck attempting to set up straw men and begging for relevance...LOL..It's Corkey (PM69)

Those screeching voices and buzzing inside that septic tank you call your skull still hasn't allowed the fact that Heller ruled assault weapons NON 2nd amended to sink in yet eh Corkey, even though I shoved the facts down your throat, made you ralph them us and then rubbed your nose in them? LOL Why am I not surprised?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
" are you a pussy hindered by recoil, or are you planning a shooting spree? "

There's another display of pp's total ignorance. Porting a pistol has to do with recoil, but not from a comfort standpoint. The recoil of a 45, or 38 super is not anything a person would shy from. It's about increased speed in target acquisition between shots.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
"To the best of my knowledge the closest thing to an assault weapon Whitman used was an M-1 Carbine, but that does not meet the assault weapon criteria,"

hahahahahaha. Total bunch of bullshit.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
"First..Magna Porting from all I have read and seen, doesn't really work and is more trouble than it is worth. "

lol. You don't know anything about guns; nothing! Tell us the 'trouble' with porting. You can't.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
"But you see Corkey, (PM69) it is not ME citing that fact that these features make these firearms n on 2nd amendment protected, it is the SCOTUS "

LMAO!! NO, it's not. The court is saying NO such thing, How can you be so wrong so often.

You're an overweight guy supporting people who judge on appearance. That would make you a hypocrite.

Now what is the function difference between an AR-15 and a Remington 7400? I'lll give you time to do the research

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
pp;You are the most abusive person I have ever read on this site.you put down or call people some of the most nasies names I have heard on here.it is uncall for.you need to clean up your act.we are not here to see who the king of abusers are.we come here to exchange ideas,to hear different ideas,not to be put down by somebody who is nasty to any person who disagree with them.you have some ideas worth thinking about.people will more recpitive to your ideas if you are nicer.this kind language should stop,is not called for.I'am not trying to be mean,just trying to give you some insite of your behavor on here..............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Vaca4, the unitary executive clause, supremacy clause and interstate commerce clause make Prinze virtually moot in this case, so please stop doing Google searches and pretending you know what you are talking about

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
As the head of the executive branch of the federal government, a president can issue executive orders only to employees of the federal government—and only regarding implementing federal laws or programs. A governor can likewise issue executive orders to employees of his state government regarding the laws or programs of that state. Every sheriff is a county officer, elected by the voters of that county. The Supreme Court held in Printz v. U.S. in 1997 that the Tenth Amendment forbids the federal government from ever ordering any state or local official to carry out a federal program. Ironically, that case also involved a sheriff

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   191 to 200 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government