Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   172 to 181 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As I recall, the term appeared in their literature prior to the original ban and shortly after. The funny thing is "Adaptive combat weapon" is an even MORE incriminating term, they should have stuck with assault rifle

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Vacpl4...except you garden variety domestic terrorist or mass killer would tend to bypass all of that and simply go to a gun show and buy the bushmaster from a straw buyer. I can make an explosive out of fertilizer, ammonia, diesel fuel, and plaster, that doesn't mean we shouldn't regulate explosives

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
PP when did Remington market them as assault rifles??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
PP I don't know many shooters that hold their rifle by the barrel. They use the forearm to do this. And I explained to you that you can get better results by changing the powder you use to load your rounds with so that makes the flash suppressor irrelevant as a stealth feature.Pistol grip did you over look that??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"M69...take it up with Remington...it's their claims"

An admission that PP can't back up his own Bullshit.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17469 posts)
PM69...take it up with Remington...it's their claims They happen to be right, but it was not my idea to publish them

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Coming from you, that means nothing. You are one who seems to think personal attacks void proven points, and people like you are what I like to call...wrong If you want a reset let me know....I treat others how they treat me, but I always allow 1 do over

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"Barrel shroud (allows for extended use) - How so?, how many rounds per minute increase over what period of time will this be useful?????????

Flash suppressor (stealth)- lol. at night from long distances - ya that's REAL helpful in preventing shootings

Pistol grip (reduces trigger fatigue) - what are you some kind of pussy?? lol

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17469 posts)
pp

copy and paste my supposed 'personal attacks' against you and I'll do the same. YOU are one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen here.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17469 posts)
Vacpl4,,,,I can only assume you have some semantic arguement up your sleeve when you ask how a barrel shrond allows for extended use, since it is the stated purpose of the feature, and the stealth properties of the flash suppressor are self explanatory...you asked for a definition...I gave you the one the MANUFACTURES of the firearms used and the one those who argued AGAINST the ban used...I happen to agree with the definition but if you have a probelm with it...I used to live not far from the Remington plant in Upstate NY, I would be happy to give you their address in Illion, and you can take it up with them

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   172 to 181 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government