The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
.rifleshootermag. /2011/01/04/ammunition_rs_30remingtonar_200904/

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
said the Reptard who I have debunked , belittled, proven wrong and humiliated no less then 12 times in 2 weeks

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacpl4... youtube dot com/watch?v=bGWLGpEdPfM

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"based on the fact that I have been right on virtually everything you have been silly enough to challenge me on and have documented that time and time again, you are in NO position to demand sources from me, not to mention that fact you have yet to even TRY to document any of your half baked off the wall claims learn your place son "

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so full of yourself. You have been WRONG about everything and have no sources to prove any of you bull. I have, and will continue to expose you. Nobody, except you're own sheep, believe any of what you say.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
Said the foxbot reptard who has NEVER provided a source for his half baked laughable claims

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
PP you may want to double check your facts. Remington Arms did not start making AR style rifles until 2007. This is Remington's statement about their new rifle:

The basic idea of the R-15 VTR is to bring a sporting focus to the black gun market. As such, the new rifle will be offered in three configurations–the Predator, Predator Carbine and Predator Carbine CS (collapsible stock) in two calibers-the .223 and Ruger .204-and will retail for $1,145. The three platforms (all in Advantage Max-1 HD camo) will feature button-rifled, fluted barrels with recessed hunting crowns. The uppers and lowers are machined from aluminum forgings and all will carry the Remington name. The free-floating fore-end tube is drilled and tapped for accessory rails and all rifles come with a five-round magazine box and a lockable hard case.

Remington’s new .30 AR cartridge is the same length as the .223 and functions through the company’s standard R15, its version of the AR-15.

When Remington got into the AR-15 business in 2007, company officials made it clear that the new R-15 rifle was intended for hunting. At the time, that struck me as rather odd since the only chamberings offered were .204 Ruger and .223 Remington, both excellent varmint cartridges but a bit short on power for use on deer and such.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I love that PP has resorted to an advertisement to back up his claim. That's about the least intellectual reference I've ever seen.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
...said the Foxbot reptard I had to teach 5th grade social studies...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Lets get something straight ok PM69? based on the fact that I have been right on virtually everything you have been silly enough to challenge me on and have documented that time and time again, you are in NO position to demand sources from me, not to mention that fact you have yet to even TRY to document any of your half baked off the wall claims learn your place son

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"If you want a reset let me know....I treat others how they treat me, but I always allow 1 do over "

ya right. I gave you plenty of opportunities not to be a libtard. You failed.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government