The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, it is not a conspiracy all things I posted are facts. Are you saying the photo is a conspiracy and the missing choke and exaggerated smoke are not there?

You believe that anything questioned about the chosen one is a conspiracy. Seems you are the one most hung up on conspiracy theories. I just pointed out clear facts.

Just because you are soooo ignorant about firearms is probably a conspiracy also.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
Another FJ conspiracy theory...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
IMO the photo is staged. The smoke from the gun is as much as I get from shooting black powder 12 gauge. If he was actually shooting skeet he would have been using both barrels, and the lower barrel was missing the screw in choke. Plus taking a picture, and a shot and expecting to get muzzle flash is not that easy to do. Unless taking multiple pictures for a publicity shot. It takes using video, or a very fast camera, these were not off the cuff pictures. It was clearly staged because he opened his mouth and then had to back it up. A person with as much power as the president would not be using on a regular basis a gun missing part of the nomenclature.

Obama is a fucking liar!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
"Well I would not say that. I have several weapons Mag-na-ported (handgun/rifles no shotguns ported). It helps get back on target faster. "

uhhh, that was a joke. I was mocking pp for his 'pussy' comment when you first brought up porting.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
Well I would not say that. I have several weapons Mag-na-ported (handgun/rifles no shotguns ported). It helps get back on target faster. But you can tell he has no idea of what he is doing by the way he is shooting it. But yes he is a pussy to but not because he uses ported weapons.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Did you see that picture of Obama shooting a shotgun?? The barrels are ported. We should ban that. LMAO! I guess Obama is just a pussy!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
PP I did not miss the point. This is the study Obama is using. I have no problem with people using studies. My point is use a more current study than this one. Then like you say the straw buys may be included so we all can get a real idea of what is going on.I agree that straw buys are a problem. We already have laws on the books to address this problem.I would like to see them charge the woman who bought the guns for the man who shot the firefighters with murder. Maybe then people would get the idea that if we break a gun law by buying a person a gun who cannot have one I will be held up on the same charge as the person if it is used in a crime.Would you agree with that law??Biden himself has said they do not have the time to enforce the laws now so how are they going to have time to enforce any new ones. I am all for getting people with mental illness put in the data banks.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacpl4...you missed a step....Anonymous straw buyer at gun show buys from private seller....THEN sells to the criminal on the street

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
They can say NO all they want, it's moot

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
267 SHERIFFS AND 6 STATE SHERIFFS ASSOCIATIONS SAYING ‘NO’ TO OBAMA GUN CONTROL

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government