The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
people.rit.edu/andpph/photofile-c/shotgun-shot-seq-1g.jpg

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?v=n8nDp14gK-0

And here is a black powder muzzle loading shotgun. Notice the smoke, also notice the angle.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
"Where is the smoke? "

First, we agree it's a high speed camera or a damn lucky photo. Most of that is simply gas escaping the barrel that is not normally visible to the human eye.

Second, it depends on the weather conditions of how much 'smoke' you see. On a high humidity day with no wind you see quite a bit of 'smoke'.

Third, it depends on what brand of shells or powder was used. Some shells, like 'Estate' brand are a bit on the smokey side. Red Dot powder is a bit smokey compared to something clean burning like Clays

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
"I find it highly odd that the presidents personal firearm would have mixed choke types. Highly odd. Most likely Browning Citroli provided that gun and would not have mixed the chokes for the president of the US. "

I didn't see where it was stated it was his personal firearm. Most guns come with only ONE skeet or cylinder choke, unless it a designated 'skeet' or 'sporting clays' shotgun. If the President was shooting skeet, it's believable that he borrowed a choke from the facility. I'm sure there are loaner guns and such there.

It is not uncommon to see a mix of flush and extended choke tubes on a skeet field.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?v=_6TDSRXrA3E

Where is the smoke? And these are hotter loaded defensive rounds.

I find it highly odd that the presidents personal firearm would have mixed choke types. Highly odd. Most likely Browning Citroli provided that gun and would not have mixed the chokes for the president of the US.

Just saying the whole thing is odd~and yes his stance is piss poor for someone who claims to shoot on a regular basis. Plus why would anyone care if he shot skeet, it has nothing to do with the second amendment. He proved he is a idiot who knows nothing of the constitution.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
ht tp:/ /tpc .pc2. netdna-cdn. com/images/various_uploads/Obama_Shoots_Skeet_Correct_Angles.jpg

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
FJ

I do not find the amount of gas (smoke) to be excessive. I do agree that it's one hell of a perfectly timed photo. Also, the bottom barrel could have a flush choke instead of the extended type in the top. There is no issue mixing flush and extended choke tubes.

His stance is very poor.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17114 posts)
ht tp:/ /1.bp.blogspot.c om/-2ZXdFjYDwM8/UQw5fowgpMI/AAAAAAAAJiI/7qbys1FKLiY/s400/Cartoon+-+Obama+Shoots+Constitution.jpg

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19415 posts)
* I was mocking pp for his 'pussy' *

That morbidly obese midget chubby chaser has a pussy too? Hmmm I bet he lays himself down in front of a mirror and tries to yank on his empty ballsack until it looks like a vagina. Sadly, as hard as he tries, his ample midsection is blocking his view. He's so gross.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Yeah, facts. Sure FJ, sure.

You wouldn't know a fact if it smacked you in the face...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government