The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perf, I am not alarmed, I find the whole thing unusual of him releasing a skeet shooting photo in the first place. I could care less if he skeet shoots, it has absolutely nothing to do with his anti gun policies.

As far as the photo ALL photos taken of ALL presidents are taking with the intent to use them for political gain. Just as true for Bush as it is for Obama, the photo was taken with the intent to gain sympathy for the attacks he has received of late to gun issues. There can be no doubt about that, if he is/was a avid skeet shooter this would have came out in his first term. Literally no reason to keep such a secret, and if it was a kept a secret there was no reason for the sudden introduction of it.

The photo was staged.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
FJ

The wad hasn't even started to open 1/2 inch out of the barrel

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
FJ

youtube.c om/watch?v=_S7M-LgThAI

If this doesn't quell your doubts about the smoke then I guess I have nothing more to say on the subject

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
FJ

We're talking about SHOTguns. I don't know why you wouldn't believe me. Do a google search 'mixing flush and extended choke tubes'.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Ok Perfect I got what you meant now LOL

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Perf you can still youtube, use pause and the arrow key. You will get one frame advancement for each key stroke. "

What were the weather conditions? wind?

I've shot way over 100,000 shotgun shells. I'm not alarmed by the 'smoke'.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Perf as far as the choke~Have you ever shot a firearm with a side mounted bayonet extended? Do you understand why the impact changes with the extension of the bayonet? I know you do, mostly a rhetorical question. I cannot imagine a professional shooter or a shooter with the money to have the best money can buy would shoot a mixed matched choke setup. It will affect accuracy, and may interfere with the star pattern of the wad as it opens on leaving the barrel. I will dig for a slow motion video of the wad opening, but I believe it opens immediately on leaving the barrel.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Perf you can still youtube, use pause and the arrow key. You will get one frame advancement for each key stroke.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Perf, I have only seen that much smoke out of a black powder shotgun, normally that would be Pyrodex to produce what is in that photo. I have shot both, a lot, and I doubt, it is possible, but I doubt he was using reloads. He was not shooting in the AM from reports, and he was wearing no cool weather clothing, nothing to indicate it was extremely humid. His stance, and angle was all wrong for a avid shooter. Plus he was not holding the gun properly, butt stock on upper arm instead of shoulder. Poor fitting gun for the president?

I just do not buy the photo was not staged. I see no reason for it other than to back up a claim he made to imply he supports the second amendment. All in all it was rather stupid on his part to associate skeet with 2A.

Later today I will try to find the atmospheric conditions for that day, at that location.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"youtube.c om/watch?v=n8nDp14gK-0

So? You can't compare video with still photo.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government