The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
cheaperthandirt.c om/product/9-75419

Above is a MODIFIED extended choke for Browning. The choke is not JUST made in skeet.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
"I would imagine it is why the Citroli is supplied with the same choke type for both barrels. "

Do you mean Citori? There are some Citoris that come with 2 skeet chokes, but not all of them.

==========================

Receiver – Steel; Silver nitride finish; Gold engraving of a game bird transforming into a clay target Barrel – 12 gauge, 2 3/4" chamber; Ventilated top and side rib; Tapered floating top rib; Ported barrels Action – Single selective trigger; Hammer ejectors; Top tang barrel selector/safety Stock – Gloss oil finish; Grade V/VI Walnut stock with close radius pistol grip; Right- hand palm swell, Schnabel forearm Features – Vector Pro™ lengthened forcing cones; Five Diamond Grade extended Invector-Plus™ choke tubes (F,IM,M,IC,SK); Sporting recoil pad; Triple Trigger™ System; HiViz® Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight

That's Full, Improved Modified, Modified, Improved Cylinder and just ONE skeet!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
We will have to agree to disagree. To me any detriment to accuracy is a important factor. I would imagine it is why the Citroli is supplied with the same choke type for both barrels.

IMO it was nothing more than a photo op in which whatever firearm they had handy was handed to him. In that way it was legit.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
"It makes a difference, to you it may be small, to the really talented it does not. "

Only on paper in the theoretical world. It matters not to an expert or a beginner in the real world.

We're talking about a couple of hundred, non-uniform, not perfectly round pellets. It makes NO difference.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
It makes a difference, to you it may be small, to the really talented it does not. It is why golf clubs worth thousands of dollars are a waste on a amateur golfer. Only the very best could/can get the most out of a fine firearm like a Citroli. Whether Obama is that good, would not matter on golf, or skeet. He would shoot only the best, with the best advantage.

Common sense.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
"I don't think the president reloads, I don't think people reload for him. I believe that the SS buys and tests for him the best ammo money can buy. Same for the equipment(shotgun) I believe if researched, Browning provided him with the shotgun if he is shooting regular, and he would have been shooting it as tuned and provided by Browning. "

My guess is he doesn't know shit about any guns. One of the 'servants' who cleans and keeps the guns, and has knowlege of them, gave the President 'his' gun to use with 2 different choke types..........that's TOTALLY acceptable.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
"I will look for a video on the wad leaving the barrel, but having a object ahead and to the side of a barrel clearly affects accuracy, it is a well know fact. "

Again, we're talking about shotguns, and 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. Trust me, there's no real measurable difference in performance.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
Ohhh I believe the photo is legit. It is as legit as if I would take a photo of myself with high tech equipment set to get the smoke to indicate I was actually firing the gun. Whether I was skeet shooting or not.

It reminds me of the arrest of suspect who took hostages at R&D at Fiat Allis many years ago. The press actually wanted the sheriff and I to take the suspect out of the vehicle and walk him out of the building AGAIN so they could get their photo shot. I declined, and so did the sheriff.

Almost all of this shit is staged.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
I will look for a video on the wad leaving the barrel, but having a object ahead and to the side of a barrel clearly affects accuracy, it is a well know fact. One that I have no doubt you are aware of. I have never seen any professional use mixed choke types(one extended, one not) at matches. And I never bothered to count the amount of clays I have broke, but a lot. And most of mine have been with improved choke on combat shotguns to boot.

I don't think the president reloads, I don't think people reload for him. I believe that the SS buys and tests for him the best ammo money can buy. Same for the equipment(shotgun) I believe if researched, Browning provided him with the shotgun if he is shooting regular, and he would have been shooting it as tuned and provided by Browning.

Some things are just common sense.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
I agree with that..........but I'm comfortable the photo is legitimate.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government