The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 21615710102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   102 to 111 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So the gun most likely comes with ONE skeet choke. For a beginner like the President it's best to use a Skeet or Cylinder choke. So he, or somebody who actually knows guns get's a flush choke for the second barrel.

It's so not a big deal.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Perf you are missing the fucking point! You are actually backing me up.

The choke system is available in all chokes but it still is a extended choke.

Come on you are not this dense!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Browning Invector DS Choke Tube System

youtube.c om/watch?v=KBEraoFczkg

We can go back and forth all day, the system is available in all chokes and most likely the gun was supplied with a one type of choke tube system. I would say more than likely the lower tube was missing on the presidents gun indicating it did not belong to him. I have not seen ONE professional that uses two different choke systems. The Invector choke system is a superior system, only a amateur or a idiot would mix and use less then the best. Especially when they can afford the best.

The photo was staged. You can believe whatever you want. The choke was only one of the signals that it was nothing more than a photo op. If Obama wants to impress me on 2A he needs to knock off his gun control crap. Not a stupid photo op. And then if he really wants to show he supports 2A then strap on a gun and take responsibility for his own safety.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
From Brownings website..............

Invector-Plus™ tubes are available in constrictions ranging from Cylinder to Extra-Full Longer choke taper inside Invector-Plus choke tubes for use with back-bored barrels Produces excellent patterns with excellent uniform densities All Browning tubes are set to industry constriction standards Flush fit does not extend beyond end of barrel Constructed of highly polished, 17-4 stainless steel for the ultimate in performance and durability

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"So what? The skeet choke for the gun looks just like the modified! "

OMG!!!! briley.c om/browninginvectorplusflushchoke.aspx

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
So what? The skeet choke for the gun looks just like the modified!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ILH14Xzj9-0#!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Above is a MODIFIED extended choke for Browning. The choke is not JUST made in skeet. "

ya, so what? The gun doesn't come with 2 skeet chokes. You can buy flush or extended for almost any gun in any constriction. You can mix flush and extended without any drop in performance. People who know shotguns know these things.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
FJ

I'm not trying to argue with you. Shotguns are MY thing. I've been shooting competitively at skeet and sporting clays since my early 20's. It's nothing like rifle shooting. The only thing that really matters as far as 'accuracy' goes with shotguns is the pattern board, and trust me, you can't see a difference in patterns using a mix of flush and extended chokes. Most guys are shooting reclaimed .shot these days, even in local events. It's squared off, smashed, and a variety of sizes and it still smashes clay birds at 16 yards.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
cheaperthandirt.c om/product/9-75419

Above is a MODIFIED extended choke for Browning. The choke is not JUST made in skeet.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   102 to 111 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government