The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 2161571061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your free to believe whatever you want. That is the beauty of America, at least for now.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
"It was a legit staged photo to make fools of the skeet shooting affectionate. It worked, to my surprise. "

How does it make me a fool? I haven't called you a fool. Do you really think I believe Obama doesn't want to ban guns because I believe he MIGHT have shot a few rounds of skeet? Now THAT is silly.

I've shot at places like Nemacolin Woodlands, The Homestead in Virginia, and even the Rolling Rock Club. I've seen all kinds of well to do people and enjoy the shooting sports. That in, and of itself, tells me nothing about their views on the Second Amendment.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
There is no proof it's staged and you know it....now. All the things you think make it look staged are explainable......to a person who is very familiar with it.

Just keep on insisting that it's staged. It makes no difference.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
It was a legit staged photo to make fools of the skeet shooting affectionate. It worked, to my surprise.

BTW post Katrina they seized sporting shotguns along with all the other nasty evil guns.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
Nobody has said it is a conspiracy, and there is nothing wrong with nitpicking a staged photo. Every time this buffoon pulls something like this it should be pointed out. And everybody should be able to voice their opinion, whether you or I like it.

My problem is not the photo, it is the fact that he managed to pull normally intelligent people like you into his silliness.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
FJ

We are on the same side.....which is why I want you to stop the nonsense. It looks bad for us Conservatives to be nitpicking a photo that very well COULD be legitimate. It's not a big conspiracy. Camp David has a skeet field. I wouldn't be shocked to know that Obama has used it when he's there, which isn't often. It's not a big deal that his gun has one extended and one flush choke. It's not mysterious that you see all the gas coming out of the gun in a STILL picture. It's doesn't matter that his mount is high, or the angle of the barrel. It CAN be all explained.

I'm not saying it wasn't staged, it probably was. That doesn't change the fact that it very well could have been legit. If it was legit, so what? He's shot a few rounds of skeet at a Presidential retreat. It doesn't make me feel any better about him.

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill, and it reflects poorly on conservatives.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
Ya know Perf, I would think you would be angered that the buffoon is trying to use a sport you love to take away your liberties.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
This is legitimate to go after Obama on. The idiot is attempting to link skeet to 2A. And more than likely is just another lie.

It was not PP's soundbite or mine, it was Obama's soundbite. He put it out there for a reason, and it appears you have at least nibbled on the bait. You are smarter than that.

I know that you are a avid shooting sportsman, this is not a insult on you. To call out Obama for trying to use a legitimate sport to garner sympathy for his rabid anti gun agenda, is legitimate. Try to look at the bigger picture, now the asshole is trying to backdoor NRA members. It is all a scam to try to take away more liberties. Don't fall for it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
""Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time,"

Don't be a soundbite person like PP.

There's plenty of legitimate things to go after Obama on.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16942 posts)
Whether he shoots skeet or not is not the issue. The fucking photo is staged because he is losing ground on his gun control push. He has angered most of rural America and being the narcissist he is, he cannot stand to be not liked.

SKEET has nothing to do with the second amendment, and anybody who thinks it does is an idiot, whether they are a conservative or a liberal. Almost all pictures taken by any president are staged, including Bush chopping wood. Anybody who has worked details know that great care goes into the photos taken.

The photo taken with Obama holding a gun was most likely rushed or more care would have been taken. Since he opened his mouth and stated he shot skeet "all the time" and got challenged on it. There is no way to prove when the photo was taken. It could have been taken in the basement of the white house, and then photochopped. I do believe that there was a statement made when the photo was released that it was not to be photochopped. LMAO like that was going to not happen. I believe what they wanted to avoid was deconstructing the layers of the photo, IMO.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government