The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 2161571051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I said nothing about prison terms, but people do get arrested or cited for negligent discharges even when nobody is injured.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
REALLY??

How many non lethal hunting accidents end in jail terms?????

Just stop it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
"Jump on board what?" You think I'd agree with anything somebody says because he may have shot some skeet? "

It would appear so. Just sayin`

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Perf there are NO accidents, it was a negligent discharge that shot another person causing injury. Most of us common citizens would have gone to jail. Because he was VP he did not.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"I am not concerned with the photo, I am concerned with the assumption that people like YOU are going to jump on board because Obama is a skeet shooter. "

Jump on board what?" You think I'd agree with anything somebody says because he may have shot some skeet?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
If Obama didn't want the bad publicity no matter who it came from he should have kept it to himself. Providing a photo after it being pointed out that there had been no photo to back up the claim was not only convenient but stupid. No matter whether it was a legit staged photo or not.

I am not concerned with the photo, I am concerned with the assumption that people like YOU are going to jump on board because Obama is a skeet shooter.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"IMO he should have resigned after negligently shooting another person."

Whatever. Must be nice to have NEVER had an accident doing anything.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
Listen Cheney fucked up big time, some of those accusations were warranted. IMO he should have resigned after negligently shooting another person. I will say this for Obama if Biden shot somebody while negligently handling a firearm I believe he would be outta there.

Obama has shown he has no problem with getting rid of folks when he feels his britches bunching up his ass.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Well in my opinion, your accusations are no different than the irresponsible ones thrown at Cheney when he had the hunting accident.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
To get back on topic the Sandy Hooks tragedy has turned into a disaster for Obama and gun grabbing liberals. The backlash from the country, law enforcement, and state and local government has put a serious damper on his agenda. Unless there are changes in SCOTUS in the next four years it would seem that liberty is winning.

Obama is desperate.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government