The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 2161571031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Incredible Speech on Gun Violence

youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hY2JR92Scmk

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Norcql...12 was a number thrown around on another thread....since it's BS sabre rattling anyway, who cares how many it is

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I think that simple dozen is up to over 280 and 8 different state sheriff's organizations. I guess someone can't count.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Plus nobody said the photo was faked, they pointed out things that seemed odd.

YOU keep denying it is fake, when it has not been claimed. Staged and faked are not the same thing. I don't believe the photo is fake, I do believe it is a photo op for publicity as almost all public photos of the president are. It really does not matter whether he shoots skeet or not, or how often. You are the one hung up on it.

I wish you could step back and see how far you are stretching yourself over the buffoon in chief.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
It is only disproved in your mind. You are the one making a big deal out of it. Obama is helping you make a fool of yourself.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Saying "So what if the guy shoots a little skeet, that has nothing to do with the Second Amendment" is far better than saying "It's bullshit, the photo is a fake because ........(list some reason that can easily proven invalid)"

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"Skeet shooting has nothing to do with the second amendment"

EXACTLY, Which is why I can't understand why you would go to such far-fetched lengths trying prove some photo of Obama shooting a shotgun is fake. Do you think it makes you, or him look better or worse?

Too much smoke!- disproven One choke tube - not uncommon. The angle of the gun - meaningless His stance - terrible, but it's what you'd expect.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Well then don't be surprised when you lose it, by extolling skeet shooting.

Skeet shooting has nothing to do with the second amendment. Either you are for 2A or you are not. If you are his skeet shooting is an insult to everybody who wishes to exercise RKBA. You hang up on the legitimacy of his publicity photo is stupid. All people did was point out inconsistencies, you went about trying to chastise them for it, just like a liberal would.

Let me repeat I don't give a flying fuck whether he shoots skeet, even if he shoots it in his sleep, or shoots thousands of rounds a day. The fucking audacity of him trying to associate RKBA with skeet is ignorant, ludicrous, moronic, and buffoonery.

I don't care how the photo is taken apart, the inconsistencies are there, you can make excuses for them all you want. It is not a reflection on conservatives that they do, it is a reflection on you that you are acting like a ass, tying to excuse him, and attack others. I know you are better than that.

If you want to go with that line more power to you. I just did not expect of you not to realize that he is trying to dupe people.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"being a skeet shooter makes it ok for him to outlaw ARs for those sport shooters is ridicules, and that IS what this is all about."

Where in the world could you possibly get that? I'm an AR owner too.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"possibly bogus" or possibly not. It really does not matter, the idea that him being a skeet shooter makes it ok for him to outlaw ARs for those sport shooters is ridicules, and that IS what this is all about.

Give him a pass, maybe he will invite you to shoot with him. As far as I am concerned he can go fuck himself.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government