The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government : Swingers Discussion 2161571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm done with it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
"Perf, I am not the one that is still bringing it up, it is you. I already said that we could agree to disagree. It is no longer about the picture, it is about you demanding your will. And the response will always be "go fuck yourself".

I just don't want to believe that you looked at the evidence I provided and can't see that all your 'issues' with the photo could very easily be legit.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
Perf, I am not the one that is still bringing it up, it is you. I already said that we could agree to disagree. It is no longer about the picture, it is about you demanding your will. And the response will always be "go fuck yourself".

I have already told you I don't care about the photo, I care that the reason it was released. You are acting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum when not getting his way. It is beneath you, it is how I would expect Bobby to act. Honestly I was hoping you would let it drop because you are making such a fool of yourself, and that looks bad for conservatives. Get over it, move on, or go fuck yourself. Respectfully speaking.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
I beg to differ. Blocking Fj just closes your view into the fascinatingly wacko world of loonie tunes.

I almost feel sorry for Perf. It must be a dagger in his heart to see that the liberal ranks don't have any monopoly on stoopid krazies.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun..I blocked him long ago...BOY do I miss his one sentence remarks about complex issues...NOT

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"You bought it, hook, line, and sinker. Your bias has gotten in your way of the obvious. "

No, YOU bought it. You made yourself look crazy just like they want you to do.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
"he release was purely to try to show alignment with shooters, that he is one of the guys."

NO, it's not for the shooters. It's for the non-shooters. The vast majority of gun owners and shooters know where Obama is on guns. So if all the gun owners start screaming about explainable things in the photo, it just makes them look bad to the other side.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
Lol, let me guess: Fj is off on another of his wacko conspiracy theories about something that doesn't amount to a hill of beans anyway. Since he's got me blocked I normally can't read his stuff; someone tell me whether it's worth sneaking a peek at behind the scenes.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"If I wa standing next to Obama, and he was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put it out. "

Of course~~and Obama's release of the photo falls along the same lines as your statement above. The release was purely to try to show alignment with shooters, that he is one of the guys.

You bought it, hook, line, and sinker. Your bias has gotten in your way of the obvious. I don't know how many times I have to say it. I don't give a flying fuck if he shoots skeet. He wants to take YOUR guns, and that includes your sporting guns.

If you are too stupid to get it, and want to pat him on the back instead of pissing on him if he is on fire, fine. But please don't assume the rest of us should kiss his ass or yours over that stupid photo. People have every right to dissect the photo anyway they choose. If you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

Hopefully we are done with this, because you are making a big fool of yourself by being stuck on it. This should have been done when I said we should agree to disagree.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
"I wish you could step back and see how far you are stretching yourself over the buffoon in chief. "

If I wa standing next to Obama, and he was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put it out.

Sadly, your bias has overtaken your objectivity.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 272   End
TOPIC: The significance of county Sheriffs defying the Federal Government