Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The mystery of Joe Odd
TOPIC: The mystery of Joe Odd
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
E R is starting to make less sense than Zango, and thats not easy to accomplish.....

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Ha ha ha ha ha! Good one!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
i think Jimbo looks more like the uni-bomber than a klans man. My bet is jimbo belongs to a group that the klan would also consider "sub-human". Tribe of abraham anyone?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Oh great JNM. Now you've got him speaking some bastardized tribal dialect of click. His mouth is moving and clackety noises are coming out but we can't understand him. Thanks for driving him into yet another cannibalistic frenzy!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Saw the film version, Watermelon man. interesting concept. I have no desire to be pasty anytime soon. Sorry free thought makes me white. Perhaps I should learn how to jig, wear my pants low, and say "George Bush Hates Black People" a true self respecting Negro. Sorry for disappointing you, I've been slacking on my Ebonics Lessons, but don't worry I've been watching allot of BET and going to the NAACP's website in order to learn how a black man should properly behave. You must really bust one over this shit, I have never met anyone so condescending and dissrespectful of someones racial identity based on his political opinions. I hope for the sake of our democracy that the Democratic party smartens up and starts to distance it's self from your line of reasoning. I really believe that your way of thinking is poison for our Country. I know a Black man isn't supposed to be "Patriotic", I guess I have a long recovery ahead of me........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
LMFAO!!!!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Joe,

Ole' jimmy tried to blow up that church but he burned his lips on the hot water pipes.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yes Joe, I thought it strange for jnm to wear his klan outfit in his pics...now there must be a new Jewish KKK offshoot he is participating, hmmm wonder will they burn crosses in front of conservative homes?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
It's Good be back

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Jesus these guys have really lost their edge........I'll be back on later tonight. You boys work on your material. I'm disappointed. But I love the new look JNM, but I'm confused I thought you didn't like Rednecks? Must be in that New Posh Metrosexual Klu Klux Klan. I saw your friends attend communion a few weeks ago in San Francisco, then I heard about the guy who got caught trying to blow up a church, I was sure it was either you or E R.......can't say I'm not a bit disappointed.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: The mystery of Joe Odd