The mysterious absence of the great Akron : Swingers Discussion 891141061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe mysterious absence of the great Akron
TOPIC: The mysterious absence of the great Akron
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AKRON the bitches!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON,

BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

'DO YOU REMEMBER?' SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000

As I watched Rick Lazio's interview on Fox News this morning, I felt compelled to write this open letter to you, Mrs. Clinton. Brit Hume asked Mr. Lazio's views regarding you as a person and how he perceived you as a candidate. Rick Lazio did not answer the question, but I know that I can. You know it, too.

I have no doubt that you are the same conniving, self-serving person you were twenty-two years ago when I had the misfortune to meet you. When I see you on television, campaigning for the New York senate race, I can see the same hypocrisy in your face that you displayed to me one evening in 1978. You have not changed.

I remember it as though it was yesterday. I only wish that it were yesterday and maybe there would still be time to do something about what your husband, Bill Clinton, did to me. There was a political rally for Mr. Clinton's bid for governor of Arkansas. I had obligated myself to be at this rally prior to my being assaulted by your husband in April, 1978. I had made up my mind to make an appearance and then leave as soon as the two of you arrived. This was a big mistake, but I was still in a state of shock and denial. You had questioned the gentleman who drove you and Mr. Clinton from the airport. You asked him about me and if I would be at the gathering. Do you remember? You told the driver, "Bill has talked so much about Juanita", and that you were so anxious to meet me. Well, you wasted no time. As soon as you entered the room, you came directly to me and grabbed my hand. Do you remember how you thanked me, saying "we want to thank you for everything that you do for Bill". At that point, I was pretty shaken and started to walk off. Remember how you kept a tight grip on my hand and drew closer to me? You repeated your statement, but this time with a coldness and look that I have seen many times on television in the last eight years. You said, "Everything you do for Bill". You then released your grip and I said nothing and left the gathering.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
It was, they shut her up and if you remember hillary headed up the slice and dice of the poor woman. The bimbo squad was very effective and busy.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Last I checked, having a lesbian lover is not a crime.

However, if Bill had done what you said he did, certainly credible evidence would have been found and he would have been indicted, tried, and convicted.

Since that has not happened, you are falsely accusing him of a crime.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17222 posts)
what about billl rapes they covered up and hillarys lesbian lovers? I did not lie about those people so I cannot resign!

what the riddler did is a crime!

God Speed AKRON, you will be missed!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"Destin, I posted earlier that to falsely accuse someone of a crime is a crime. Criminal activity is not allowed here."

So I guess Destin will be resigning forthwith for all of the false information he posts about the Clintons.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17222 posts)
TY DJ and you are right!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I just have to say calling(unsubstantiated) someone a wife abuser should be an offense to be banned from the site over.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
(H) jnm (H) zero yep looks about right...

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
go ahead then I'd much rather have you kissing on it the Zing......

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 82   End
TOPIC: The mysterious absence of the great Akron