Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The mysterious absence of the great Akron
TOPIC: The mysterious absence of the great Akron
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Israel's critics and enemies make an invidious and erroneous comparison between Israel and apartheid South Africa. Those who urge a worldwide divestment from Israel use this comparison, trying to rally the same forces that used the international divestment sanction as a significant factor in toppling the white supremacy regime in South Africa. The hope of Israel’s enemies is to bring down the Jewish state. Many pro-Israel groups, including many Christian groups, have countered this effort, so far successfully.

The former South Africa was a regime in which a small minority of whites ruled over a far larger majority of blacks. The whites had complete control over the political and economic system. Blacks were denied voting rights, and any real participation in the political life of the country. There were laws prohibiting the fraternization of whites and blacks, and forbidding marriage between white and black. There was also the strict confining of blacks to specific native areas, and a general limitation on basic freedoms of all kinds.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
maybe if the fukin A-rabs would stop trying to kill Israel and its people there would be a bit of peace.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Spoken like a true preponderant of genocide. Hitler would have agreed.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
The only reason there is an "Arab minority" in Israel is because some four million Arabs were forcibly displaced from the region to build that apartheid state.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Israel Is Not An Apartheid State

Even before the State of Israel was established, Jewish leaders consciously sought to avoid the situation that prevailed in South Africa. As David Ben-Gurion told Palestinian nationalist Musa Alami in 1934:

We do not want to create a situation like that which exists in South Africa, where the whites are the owners and rulers, and the blacks are the workers. If we do not do all kinds of work, easy and hard, skilled and unskilled, if we become merely landlords, then this will not be our homeland (Shabtai Teveth, Ben-Gurion and the Palestinian Arabs: From Peace to War, London: Oxford University Press, 1985, p. 140). Today, within Israel, Jews are a majority, but the Arab minority are full citizens with voting rights and representation in the government. Under apartheid black South Africans could not vote and were not citizens of the country in which they are the overwhelming majority of the population.

The situation of Palestinians in the territories—won by Israel in a defensive war forced upon it by its neighbors—is different. The security requirements of the nation, and a violent insurrection in the territories, have forced Israel to impose restrictions on Arab residents of the West Bank and Gaza Strip that are not necessary inside Israel’s pre-1967 borders. The Palestinians in the territories, typically, dispute Israel’s right to exist whereas blacks did not seek the destruction of South Africa, only the apartheid regime.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The vast majority of the world knows that Israel is little more than a repressive apartheid state. This is well documented for anyone who pays any attention at all to world politics. I have no loyalties to Israel, nor does any true American. Real Americans put America first, ethnic backgrounds not withstanding. The founding fathers said to stay out of entangling alliances. The USA has failed miserably in that regard with Israel. I will criticize America on issues where America is wrong, so I certainly won't hold back on the two-bit apartheid state of Israel. JNM doesn't have to agree with me on this point. He can weigh the evidence and decide for himself, as can anyone else. I just tell it like it is. If people choose to accept some sort of second rate nationalism for the state of Israel simply because they are of Jewish decent, that doesn't make the truth any less true. There are millions of anti-zionist Jews that would agree with me, even though it goes against the grain of what they've been taught to believe since birth.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I see Akron won again...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Akorn was finished before he ever started.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
just another NeoCommie to join you jnm

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Right and now he is through, what is so difficult to understand about that?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 82   End
TOPIC: The mysterious absence of the great Akron