The most sobering and intelligent conversation about the office of president since Lincoln : Swingers Discussion 93460
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe most sobering and intelligent conversation about the office of president since Lincoln
TOPIC: The most sobering and intelligent conversation about the office of president since Lincoln
Created by: lustyrocker
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is the link to Bill Moyer's show archive. There are 5 parts; I think this is the second:

(3W)( D O T) youtube (D O T) com/watch?v=9xjsijyZI58&feature=related (change the what's in the parentheses)

PLEASE, you MUST watch all five parts! It consists of a self- styled "conservative" and "liberal" discussing with Bill the impeachment of the president. It is the most balanced, well- reasoned, and sobering discussions I've ever heard. IF YOU CAN TAKE IT, you owe it to yourself and the republic to put aside partisan allegiance, behave like critically thinking creatures, and REALLY digest the facts laid out in these very intelligent men's conversation. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG LIVE PBS!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually I prefer Happy Kwanzaa...................

.LOL Just kidding MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I am with you Joe...By the way...Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
don't beg JNM.......it's above you.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I wish I had bought some stock in that company when they launched FOX News.....I just enjoy their programing more than any other station. And I used to love MSNBC, the Abrams Report, and especially Hardball. But Chris has lost his objectivity and has made his dislike of Bush personal. He used to be much more fair. I wanna see a debate between him and O'reilly. Maybe they have faced before......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Joe, I somewhat agree but where the others do not allow Conservatives on without ambushing them if invited at all. Fox is at least truthful, not lying like Dan Rather and cnn, if they make a mistake they admit and correct it, unlike hiding it and trying another cover up.

Every liberal is invited to Fox, one even has a shared show, Combs, hitlary was allowed to say her piece without being ambushed...so in that respect Fox is the only fair and balanced place to get the news.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
JNM I've already stated why I am suspect of any political network or news program you endorse as "fair and balanced", I don't watch PBS because I out grew seaseme street. And quite honestly their programing bores me to tears. Call me intellectually thin if you like, I'll take that charge. I don't profess to being a know it all political junkie. But I do know Bias when I see and hear it. PBS is biased. Your endorsement is more than enough for confirmation.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
If Fox is so biased to the right, and still the number 1 watched news, by America. Well all I got to say is too bad Billary, nice try.....................LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19337 posts)
No Destin Fox does lean Right. However they are also smart enough to market good debate by inviting on any Liberal to represent their point of view. They represent an interesting counter balance to the 99 percent of the world's news networks which, especially in Europeans, Arabic, and Latin countries are wayyyyyy to the left with no counter arguements to be found. You can interpret their willingness to market robust debate as being "fair and balanced" but everything from their news teasers to the over all coverage of the news does indicate a pattern of conservative friendliness. That being said I still like them more than CNN and MSNBC. Most definitely more than PBS's political news.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
PBS and NPR are nothing but liberal shills whereas Fox is fair and balanced...wonder why they are the tp rated news programing? because the country agrees with their approach...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL you can't be serious? If you are going to call FOX News Right Wing, but you can't see the clear bias of PBS and how it's so popular among Leftists, then I don't know how I can possibly convince you. Have they had conservatives on PBS, I'm sure they have. But as an organization, does their politics tend to lean if not fall to the Left? If you can't say yes, then you just don't have an objective bone in your body. JNM you often praise Far Left programs as being "fair and balanced". Your credibility concerning objective news is zero.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: The most sobering and intelligent conversation about the office of president since Lincoln