Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The most important thing in the wake of the Boston Bombings
TOPIC: The most important thing in the wake of the Boston Bombings
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lets all keep our eyes and ears open for word of any planned Islamic community centers within a 5 mile radius of the blast sites, and remember to refer to it as a Mosque, send lots of hate mail and death threats to the mayor, the Boston Muslim community, and of course the President.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Way too doom and Gloom Robert. It's not that complicated. Smart people win in the long run, always have. Were it not the case the world be a very different place than it is today.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

Then you are trying to destroy this nation through trying to force it onto life support.

We will only come to enlightenment once we have tired of suffering in the dark. Some will adapt and never suffer, adapt and ignore the suffering around them, adapt and welcome the suffering of others.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
I think they are one and the same

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

It isn't those who would turn back the clock you need to be mos afraid of. It is those who think they are extending the life of the nation you need most fear.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
So long as i have a pulse, a voice and control of my bodily functions, I will fight like hell to keep post 14th Amendment America from falling, and if I die doing it, you can bet your ass i will take more than a few of those who would turn back the clock down with me.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

Your generalization would be correct. However to fear the fall which cannot be avoided, is to fear the next breath. Close your eyes, inhale, pause, clear your mind of fear, exhale. Now that the nation has fallen, what do you do?

Build on the ashes, but of course.

I intend to either build a more enlightened society or if I am too old, teach others to do so.

The key to reducing the damage from the fall isn't fighting it, it is flowin with the energy of the fall.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
History shows, great nations fall for two primary reasons 1. They neglect their infrastructural and public institutions and or 2. They become non Secular

I can give you a long list of examples upon request from Ancient Egypt to the USSR. THIS is exactly the direction the far right would like to take us

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

Oh I agree, we are a immature child. Besides the native Americans, the US has had almost no empires which have risen and then fallen.

Like a tide beating the beach, you may only have sand when the beach is older than the mountian feeding the ocean.

We as a nation will fall, what we choose to do after the fall is what will determine if the great experiment was a success or a failure, only if we choose to go from children to teenagers will we have grown.

Safe money is that the first two decades will be a robber barons dream world, then like a the woman of ones dreams, she'll become fat and ugly. Revolutions will erupt and unions will form and the robber barons will be found dangling from the roles they weaved in life.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Robeert..make no mistake..America is FAR from the days when it no longer needs a mother, a full time nanny and a psychologist on call 24/7

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

The reason the people ran back to the extreme orders that they were under is the same as any cub runs back to its mother when frightened. It is known, it is easier than facing the darkness of doubt. But each time the cub is made afraid and has the security of the mother to return to, it centres forth a little further and in time no longer needs the mother.

Look at europe today, religion has lost so much power that it is almost a hobbey and not a religion. This couldn't have been done without the tinny two steps away from religion and one back.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: The most important thing in the wake of the Boston Bombings