The founder of The Weather Channel, John Coleman, calls global warming a an outrageous scam : Swingers Discussion 90999
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe founder of The Weather Channel, John Coleman, calls global warming a an outrageous scam
TOPIC: The founder of The Weather Channel, John Coleman, calls global warming a an outrageous scam
Created by: DestinFlCp
Original Starting post for this thread:
Comments About Global Warming (by John Coleman, founder of The Weather Channel) ICECAP ^ | Nov 07, 2007 | John Coleman

Posted on 11/07/2007 1:18:27 PM PST by E. Pluribus Unum

It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming; It is a SCAM. Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create in allusion of rapid global warming. Other scientists of the same environmental whacko type jumped into the circle to support and broaden the “research” to further enhance the totally slanted, bogus global warming claims. Their friends in government steered huge research grants their way to keep the movement going. Soon they claimed to be a consensus.

Environmental extremists, notable politicians among them, then teamed up with movie, media and other liberal, environmentalist journalists to create this wild “scientific” scenario of the civilization threatening environmental consequences from Global Warming unless we adhere to their radical agenda. Now their ridiculous manipulated science has been accepted as fact and become a cornerstone issue for CNN, CBS, NBC, the Democratic Political Party, the Governor of California, school teachers and, in many cases, well informed but very gullible environmental conscientious citizens. Only one reporter at ABC has been allowed to counter the Global Warming frenzy with one 15 minutes documentary segment.

I do not oppose environmentalism. I do not oppose the political positions of either party. However, Global Warming, ie Climate Change, is not about environmentalism or politics. It is not a religion. It is not something you “believe in.” It is science; the science of meteorology. This is my field of life-long expertise. And I am telling you Global Warming is a non-event, a manufactured crisis and a total scam. I say this knowing you probably won’t believe a me, a mere TV weatherman, challenging a Nobel Prize, Academy Award and Emmy Award winning former Vice President of United States. So be it.

I have read dozens of scientific papers. I have talked with numerous scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it. I know I am correct. There is no run away climate change. The impact of humans on climate is not catastrophic. Our planet is not in peril. I am incensed by the incredible media glamour, the politically correct silliness and rude dismissal of counter arguments by the high priest of Global Warming.

In time, a decade or two, the outrageous scam will be obvious. As the temperature rises, polar ice cap melting, coastal flooding and super storm pattern all fail to occur as predicted everyone will come to realize we have been duped. The sky is not falling. And, natural cycles and drifts in climate are as much if not more responsible for any climate changes underway. I strongly believe that the next twenty years are equally as likely to see a cooling trend as they are to see a warming trend.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SEEE I keep telling you GW is not caused by Humans!

Hold the Fart Fighting global warming through animal burps.

Scientists are trying to fight global warming by changing animal flatulence. Emissions from livestock reportedly account for up to half of greenhouse gas emissions in some countries. Kangaroos have stomach bacteria that eliminate methane from their gas; scientists want to transfer these bacteria to sheep and cattle. Bonus: The bacteria could improve digestive efficiency by 10 to 15 percent, thereby reducing feed costs. Alternative proposal: Eat less cattle and more kangaroo meat: "It's low in fat, it's got high protein levels," and "it's the ultimate free range animal." (Related: HN's previous update on global warming and animal flatulence.)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Inventor of Global Warming Caught in Lies By Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media Sep 23, 2007 - 11:02:03 PM

Did NASA scientist James Hansen, the person who made up the name "global warming", once believe we were headed for an ice age? An old Washington Post story indicates he did. On July 9, 1971, the Post published a story headlined "U.S. Scientist Sees New Ice Age Coming." It told of a prediction by scientist James Hansen and S.I. Rasool of Columbia University stating the coming ice age is caused by human pollutants.

Not so surprising to those of us who have researched the origin of this 1988 fabricated event known as 'global warming'. As to the "why" of this politicalization of true science, one conclusion is of course MONEY. There is a fortune to be made in environmentalism, and at your expense. This in-itself could be argued as a righteous act, but there is a sinister twist.

The cruel, harmful, and some would say "evil" trick to this sherad stating pollution is the cause of the current warming trend, tells you we can prevent this trend by halting fossil fuels and other pollutants. This is a LIE. There is no "prevention". Why? Because it is the Sun which is the cause of our warming and cooling trends. And what is even more ironic is---Hansen and Rasool say so.

The Post reported that Rasool, writing in Science magazine, argued that in "the next 50 years" fine dust that humans discharge into the atmosphere by burning fossil fuel will screen out so much of the Sun's rays that the Earth's average temperature could fall by six degrees.

Sustained emissions over five to 10 years, Rasool claimed, "could be sufficient to trigger an ice age."

Aiding Rasool's research, the Post reported, was a "computer program developed by Dr. James Hansen," who was, according to his resume, a Columbia University research associate at the time.

So what about those greenhouse gases that man pumps into the skies? Weren't they worried about them causing a greenhouse effect that would heat the planet, as Hansen, Al Gore and a host of others so fervently believe today?

"They found no need to worry about the carbon dioxide fuel-burning puts in the atmosphere," the Post said in the story, which was spotted last week by Washington resident John Lockwood, who was doing research at the Library of Congress and alerted the Washington Times to his finding.

Hansen has some explaining to do. The public deserves to know how he was converted from an apparent believer in a coming ice age who had no worries about greenhouse gas emissions to a global warming fear monger.

This is a man, as Lockwood noted in his message to the Times' John McCaslin, who has called those skeptical of his global warming theory "court jesters." We wonder: What choice words did he have for those who were skeptical of the ice age theory in 1971?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
tbr, you will need 5 years to grow up and turn RIGHT!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Shit, I'm almost sorry I missed today, sitting in a hospital waiting room with no internet.

Give me a bit to catch up.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Thank God for a hero like GWB to stand up for the American people, protect us from traitors like the lib's!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Environmental Effects of Increased Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide

Global Warming Petition We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December, 1997, and any other similar proposals. The proposed limits on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind.

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gasses is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth. This petition has been signed by over 19,000 American scientists.

A review of the research literature concerning the environmental consequences of increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide leads to the conclusion that increases during the 20th Century have produced no deleterious effects upon global weather, climate, or temperature. Increased carbon dioxide has, however, markedly increased plant growth rates. Predictions of harmful climatic effects due to future increases in minor greenhouse gases like CO2 are in error and do not conform to current experimental knowledge.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
all the NeoCommie liberals can do is lie...hey 19,000 scientists have signed and called gw caused by man a farce...no matter the proof you give them they lie look at bill and hitlary, they have been killing, raping and lying for years...none of the lib's call them on it...but then they believe egore gw lie after he said himself he lied about it...lol fools

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The only semi-valuable piece of information Dan once gave me was the difference between a King and a Jack stud in a door jamb. That one got me the $200 question right on Jeopardy one evening. Other than that, totally useless.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hey Dan, remember when I first came to this forum and you said you wouldn't rest until I was gone. How many years ago was that now, I forget?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I know I know. Sounds like you've got 'em pegged pretty good JNM. A good writer couldn't script these characters and their sheer predictability any better than they portray themselves around here. Their consistency is as well documented as the eb and flow of the tides, and the timing of their eruptions is as clockable as Old Faithful's. Entertaining, but only for a while, then sheer boredom sets in. You almost want to grab them and shake them until they wake up. But it futile. They're impervious to logic and reason. Can't teach a pig to sing!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
TOPIC: The founder of The Weather Channel, John Coleman, calls global warming a an outrageous scam