The dreaded fiscil cliff : Swingers Discussion 2115951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe dreaded fiscil cliff
TOPIC: The dreaded fiscil cliff
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMFAO how does one lose on the internet? How fucking dumb is that?

Truly if one wins they do not need to claim they won, that a sure sign of failure.

I asked you relevant questions, and gave you what you already knew about the Obamaphone lady. Seems I caught you off guard with the government website. Plus you seem to want to deny the fact that dems including Obama were responsible for adding cell phones. Hey the Obama lady is not my fault, or anyone else, it is the entitlement disease that lurks in liberals.

You keep claiming victory see where that gets you. LMFAO hell maybe Obama will take down the website...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I have played this game with you before. I or someone else proves you wrong and you ask a million questions, which mostly prove you to be even more wrong, and deflect and deflect and deflect.

You lost, sorry suck it up.

And btw, the government doesn't register domain names using Go Daddy under the cloak of DomainsByProxy (to hide true identify). I don't believe this domain has a thing to do with Obama, prove me incorrect.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Steve please tell us how this is yet another right wing conspiracy?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
FJ, phone home.

(Unrelated to Urban Dictionary definition: "The act of calling a mate on your mobile phone, then sticking it up a girls cunt and seeing if you can continue the conversation.

Guy 1: I called Josh the other day, but unfortunately lost reception when i tried the E.T phone home maneuver.")

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
Plus the Obama takes credit for the phone using a government paid site named? You guessed it Obamaphone.n et...

So is Obama a liar too, well we all know the answer to that. ;)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
And you should also know it was not a conservative that went viral calling the plan Obamaphones.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
And again I ask which party had control of congress in 2008? And what was Obama's party affiliation AND his place in government in 2008? Did he vote against adding cell phones?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
When the bill was signed or implemented? And what was the monies allocated to it at the time?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
FJ a word of advice, don't ask people to go find something out when you don't know the answer already yourself, it can just make you look foolish.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(500 posts)
June 3, 2008

You lose again, would you like to play another game.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(500 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 78   End
TOPIC: The dreaded fiscil cliff