Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The dreaded fiscil cliff
TOPIC: The dreaded fiscil cliff
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I see I own real-estate in yet another libtards mind...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"How do I block someone who has his profile hidden from couples?"

Ask Wayne to do it, that's what I had to do...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"In FJ's case, you know he has lost when he starts with the "tin foil hat," "take your meds." and, of course, "libtard this or that...."

He has been on a roll lately...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I hope we slide over the cliff. we are in the 2nd term and as much as BO could be a transformative pres, he will let it pass. falling off the cliff is a good thing long term. what i also expect is a significant change in behavior from the tax paying class. although they are doing their fair share, they have a pres who has convinced the public otherwise. the behavior change will take place when rates are raised and folks do everything possible to pay less to this sham called 'fair share'. the governmenet will end up getting less when they charge more. my clients are clammoring to make these changes already: both democrats and republicans.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
How do I block someone who has his profile hidden from couples?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Or it could be they are just STUPID!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
.cnn.c om/ELECTION/2006/

I love catching liberals lying...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"How does one lose an argument?"

In FJ's case, you know he has lost when he starts with the "tin foil hat," "take your meds." and, of course, "libtard this or that...."

He is very predictable.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Steve it is all in your imagination, only an idiot would try to convince someone they are losing on the internet. You have got to be fucking kidding!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
FJ,

Know how you are on the losing end of an argument? None of your peeps has your back.

I could give a shit about the Obama phone lady, so what, there is no point there. Just some rambling crazy woman, whoopie, look in the mirror.

You asserted that the program started under Obama - Proven wrong You asserted that the cell phone aspect of the program started when Obama was President - Proven wrong You asserted that the first cell phones weren't distributed until Obama was President - Proven wrong The obamaphone.n et website is almost assuredly not connected to Obama. Which if true would actually prove a right wing conspiracy, although that is NOT what I am trying to prove.

In 2008 the president was a republican, the senate had 49 republicans and 49 democrats and the democrats held a 35 seat advantage in the House. That Barack was one powerful senator to jam this through. Oh wait, you all claimed at the time that he was a back bencher. Someone should make up your minds!

How does one lose an argument? Get proven wrong over and over.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(512 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
TOPIC: The dreaded fiscil cliff