The bigger picture : Swingers Discussion 87590
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe bigger picture
TOPIC: The bigger picture
Created by: tbearnskwerl
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
This world has always gone through an evolutionary process. It is expected and we seem to always be prepared for change. It doesn't really make sense for us to want to start all over again.

There are still parts in the world that has been somewhat successful in blocking the movement of contemporary technology and human relations. Just look at the middle east and you will go back 2000 years - but with cell phones.

Fairfield CA

Username hidden
(575 posts)
lol, playing to the libs ...are we jnm...she could have said I killed your mother this morning and you would applaude....go figure

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Scotty, it was so rambling and disjointed, I took them all already...here is $3.25 for you to buy your own...

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
destin,

I was confused myself and his post gave me a morning headache. Please pass the advil gell caps.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
The "enter key" is your friend, paragraphs make reading easier...sorry I gave up but you want to return to 1779?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
In the middle of my moment I didn't mention what books I was talking about but those books are the texts that have amended and warped the constitution without actually thinking about the "what ifs".

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(340 posts)
America is lost in systems and policies and debts, the only way we can get out of this rut is to stop it all and restart from the original Constitution. Slavery, world/central banking systems that put us in debt, mexican border issue, and (my favorite) terrorism. All these are the major scars that had warped our Constitution to its current state of imbalance. Because of this, our country will run to books to see what we can do that is the most humane, inexpensive, and most beneficial method of solving any problem, from economics to war. One day in the future, something is going to happen where those books will be of no use. The answer won't be there. And when that day happens America will fall. This country is, in my eyes, perfect. But it's the people who have the ability to manipulate it that makes the system look flawed. We became a country because of the British. We showed the flawlessness of the system when the Whigs died out, black men and women were looked at as equal, the prohibition of the Prohibition. I say to you people, look at the reality you live in, put aside your beliefs and dreams and hate, and look at the world. The classes are concentrating. People blame the government for all that's wrong. I don't. I blame each individual ambitious soul in this country. Everyone is out to get theirs. This country is built for that, but our forefathers expected us to look out for eachother in such a fashion that we can choose any possible way to help our unfortunate. Even not helping them at all. I say let's stop trying to enslave the world and, if not anything else, become stingy and keep to ourselves. Pay attention America, this country is "King Midas" and the world is turning to gold. I'm ending this but my last statement to this is: Listen. Listen to everything. The truth, the lies, the irrelevent. Critical thinking will decipher all of this and you will see the bigger picture.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(340 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: The bigger picture