The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama : Swingers Discussion 2118101071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama
TOPIC: The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I make it a policy never to trust the word of ACORN drones, especially when they are spouting wacky conspiracy theories.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Maybe you're just too sensitive to gain anything in the political forums? Or maybe that's just an act? Feigning instability? Or maybe you have to keep up your quota of random insults, to keep your brown-nosing points coming?"

VB, you have been acting Sed-like a lately.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I've met my fair share of whack jobs claiming that they're liberal who blame Bush for 9/11, as in, he knew ahead, or it was a *false flag* operation carried out by Israel on behalf of the Bush family. Some of these whack jobs claim to be progressive as well.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Now I don't happen to think so, but it is pretty obvious that Bush had the means and the opportunity, and some would say the motive, to cause 9/11.

ACORN had none of the three in 2012.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
So?

Is there really a big difference between me believing that Santa Claus egged my house than to believe that Barack Obama did it?

Both are ridiculous.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
There is one crucial difference between Bush and 9/11 and ACORN and the 2012 election...

Bush was a real person at the time, and he could have accomplished the deed. ACORN has been disbanded since 2009 and could not have accomplished anything.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
Maybe there's a translation problem. Maybe some Hispanics read it as, "Do you support or expect to succeed in your state because of Obama's re-election?"

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
ha, this poll is fascinating. 18% of Americans support "your state seceding from the union because of Barack Obama’s re-election"

Among Hispanics, it's 27% Whites 19% Blacks 12%

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
With all the demonstrations and public statements of allegiance to the Constitution and the pledging of support for the Republic, it amazes me how many people living in America have anti-American government attitudes.

To believe, promote, and support secession is evidence of sociopathology in politics, most evident in Texas.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6802 posts)
VB, maybe you don't want anyone to talk sensibly to you any more?

First you asked how many dems believe Bush attacked the Trade Center. Then you recalled numbers of respondents who believed he "participated or knew about" it.

You haven't quoted the actual poll question. If it was worded that poorly, of course a lot of people will say he "knew about it".

Maybe you're just too sensitive to gain anything in the political forums? Or maybe that's just an act? Feigning instability? Or maybe you have to keep up your quota of random insults, to keep your brown-nosing points coming?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 103   End
TOPIC: The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama