The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama : Swingers Discussion 2118101062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama
TOPIC: The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   62 to 71 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, so it was NK, poor thing, forcing these lepers to become peeping Toms is so enjoyable.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
M, that came from NK, I guess he is imagining conspiracy theories about you again. I thought we were done with this shit of libtards blaming you for others posts.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19419 posts)
The Sanford PD is not a secret, anybody can call them. What kind of dufus thinks calling a PD for information is a conspiracy? You really have to be ignorant to come up with a CT while bemoaning CT's.

Have you forgot your anybody who does not vote for Obama is a racist conspiracy NK? Almost every thread you start is based on some kind of bullshit.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19419 posts)
Seriously, why can't these sleaze bags let me be? I mean just watch, not a peep out of me about them, yet the dirtbags that I blocked just can't stop talking about me. Of course they're all going to deny how it's not true, but facts are on the ground, just how obsessed are these lepers with me? what part of NO, you repulse me do they not get?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
* As for me acting Sed like - *

WTF is that about? which of the lepers is going after me again?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
FJ, you have spouted off more bullshit theories than anyone here. When they don't go over you then claim you know somebody who told you...

Did you forget your secret source from the Sanford Police?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Not that I'm trying to be difficult, but Obama does not lack the means or opportunity to egg my house.

You get what I mean.

As for me acting Sed like -

1. Outdoors protested the idea that a significant number of Democrats believe Bush was either directly responsible for 9/11 or knew about it and chose to let it happen. He surmised a number of 6%.

2. I brought 3 polls with results ranging from 35 to 51%.

3. His response was "well, he found out after 95% of Americans did"

Was that not a ridiculous response?

It's just the same shit over and over again with this clown. Republicans are universally Satan's spawn and Democrats are angelic heroes.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19824 posts)
NK I did not know you were a CT king...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19419 posts)
"I make it a policy never to trust the word of ACORN drones, especially when they are spouting wacky conspiracy theories.I make it a policy never to trust the word of ACORN drones, especially when they are spouting wacky conspiracy theories."

Now, that's funny. Especially coming from the king of wacky conspiracy theories...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
I make it a policy never to trust the word of ACORN drones, especially when they are spouting wacky conspiracy theories.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19419 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   62 to 71 of 103   End
TOPIC: The White House: The Second Term of America's 44th President, Barack Obama